spivonious said:

Things I like

• Snipping Tool.  Yeah, we could already do that with Ctrl-PrintScreen and Paint, but it's nice to have it all in one tool.  
  • 7 is a noticeably more responsive than Vista. 
  • desktop peek

Annoying things:

• No text next to taskbar buttons by default.  I really don't know the icons for a lot of apps I use.
  • moving a window to the top of the screen maximizes it.  It would be nice if I could hold down a key or something to override this as sometimes I just want to move the window to the top of the screen.
The new taskbar kind of reminds me of the computers in the movie Idiocracy. You know the people can't read so the computers of the time have big icons and pictures with no text. I always suspected they all used KDE in that movie, but I guess Windows was still around ERRRRRRRRR DAMN KEYBOARD!

What I ment to say was that I love Windows 7 new taskbar and think it's a great invention/innovation, and I promise to defend it religiously until death. The above was just a weird typo. I mean the keys are like right next to each other. Sorry guys!
(Please believe me, saying anything bad about Windows 7 is basically a death sentence on the Internets right now Sad)