Coffeehouse Post

Single Post Permalink

View Thread: 7: No Photostory. REMOVES Moviemaker (on upgrade!)
  • User profile image
    MasterPi

    littleguru said:
    GoddersUK said:
    *snip*
    Oh... Interesting!
    The key sentence in the article that people somehow still ignore:
     
    With Windows Live Movie Maker, we started by building the 20%, and we're working really hard to add the other 80 percent now. (Trust me, we're good at adding the more complicated bits.)


    20% referring to the simple, 5-minute, two button click scenarios.