Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Windows Library

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    esoteric

Is this a new feature for Windows 7? - I just noticed that it's possible to add arbitrary folders to the Windows Library, meaning audio scattered on various drives can be added. This is something that really made Library useless to me previously, but now it rocks. Well, regardless of it being new or not, I love it!

• User profile image
    spivonious

That's neat.  I didn't know you could make your own libraries.  I could see how making a "Code" library would be helpful.

• User profile image
    DCMonkey

spivonious said:
    That's neat.  I didn't know you could make your own libraries.  I could see how making a "Code" library would be helpful.
    They need to consolidate the library configuration dialogs though. The one you get when you create a new library (or view properties of an existing one) is an ugly mess, and the one you get from the link in the upper right corner of a Library window is prettier but missing features of the other.

I'm going to hope they just didn't finish switching to the later dialog in time for beta.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.