Coffeehouse Thread

10 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Off topic/Star Wars III

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jsrfc58

Something completely off-topic and non-Microsoft for a Friday afternoon...

Last Star Wars Movie NOT for Children

The article wrote:
    Revenge of the Sith - the third prequel to the original 1977 Star Wars film - chronicles the transformation of the heroic Anakin Skywalker into the evil Darth Vader as he travels to a Hell-like planet composed of erupting volcanoes and molten lava.

"We're going to watch him make a pact with the devil," Lucas said.

"The film is much more dark, more emotional. It's much more of a tragedy."

And here I was hoping it was something about Jar-Jar Binks being thrown into the fires of Mount Doom (borrowed from Lord of the Rings of course) and movie goers being freed from his presence.

P.S. Okay, I really don't mean that, but Jar-Jar is incredibly annoying nonetheless.

• User profile image
    jamie

trailor looks pretty good

im just worried about a "surfing on lava" rumor i heard about..

e-gad - Snake Blisken in Escape from LA??

NO!!!!

• User profile image
    sbc

Everything is off topic on Channel 9 (threads tend to go off the original topic as well).

• User profile image
    Maurits

Scary movies are less so in the comfort of your own home

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

If he thinks it will be rated PG then there's nothing to worry about since PG stands for Parental Guidance. If the parents are there to cover the children's eyes, then it will be fine. Anyone actually know why he made 4 5 6 then years later did 1 2 3 ?

Why not go 1 2 3 4 5 6 ?
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    Maurits

At the time he did 4 he was new in the industry.  He felt that 4 had the best story.

Now that he's the uberkingpin he could make a movie out of the phonebook if he wanted to, so he does what he likes. Smiley

• User profile image
    jsrfc58

I can only speculate what the "final" light saber duel is going to be like.  They are running out of major characters for that.  Although I hear there are already deleted scenes that will surely end up on DVD for obvious reasons...

• User profile image
    Intrigued

lmao!

I have seen all of the movies in the theater and I am looking forward to continuing that tradition!

I'm pumped!  Lets get the show movie on the road.  Wink

• User profile image
    jamie

jsrfc58 re; avatar:  [y]   <- fixed...charles??  haha

• User profile image
    Steve411

This is gonna' rock! They have a Star Wars Arcade thingy at the mall, I totally woop butt at that! Can take anyone of you on and will win!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.