PerfectPhase said:
GoddersUK said:
*snip*

"To be clear, light is NEITHER particle or wave, but a wave particle duality. It only becomes one or the other when we look at it, and which depends on how we look at it."

Interesting video. It seem like electron is actually behaving like waves. I personally think everything is made out of waves, simular to String theory. Just like radio or TV channels are waves that can be pretty much perfectly preserved and transported to our end. We are probably just like a tiny pixel represented using waves, and we are preserved in that special frequency. Different frequency, different channel/universe.  Although none of us yet to experience a noise in your frequency, or may be we saw it but we didn't realize it.

But then it gets me to another concern, wouldn't waves requires some kind of medium? Waves is only up and down motion in a medium, without the medium, there is nothing to up and down, thus, no waves. What would the the source medium of all waves? Would it be made out of another waves when we have better technology to find it?

Or the concept of waves and particles are incorrect? Maybe they are the same in the end?
You know, I really don't like the idea of, "It depends". Like oh, for larger universe, use Relativity Theory. But, you have to use Quantium Mechnics for subtomic universe. That's just doesn't sound right.