Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Silverlight + Playboy... giggidy giggidy!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    maxzuck

http://playboyarchive.com/

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!

• User profile image
    Harlequin

Wouldn't mind a Channel 9 interview on this one. Since I'd like to know what techs they used for this. If it is Deep Zoom, I figured that was pretty much for images only, the Playboy site seems to have interactions in the pages, like menu clicks and stuff. Would like to know how they did that. And they can highlight text too, which tells me they Xaml'ed all the pages, not just scanned.

Edit: Not a fan of how the mouses scrollwheel makes the page go up and down, and not zoom in/out.

• User profile image
    intelman

Noticed a Microsoft Employee on twitter said "OMFGS this is work?" when he was surfing that for testing Wink

• User profile image
    stun

Harlequin said:
    Wouldn't mind a Channel 9 interview on this one. Since I'd like to know what techs they used for this. If it is Deep Zoom, I figured that was pretty much for images only, the Playboy site seems to have interactions in the pages, like menu clicks and stuff. Would like to know how they did that. And they can highlight text too, which tells me they Xaml'ed all the pages, not just scanned.

Edit: Not a fan of how the mouses scrollwheel makes the page go up and down, and not zoom in/out.
    Deep Zoom
    Giggles like a little boy.

Hehe sorry couldn't resist making this comment.

• User profile image
    Bas

Beatiful. Simply beautiful. Err, the technology, of course.

Was that Jessica Rabbit?

• User profile image
    ZippyV

I expected less articles.

• User profile image
    maxzuck

ZippyV said:
    I expected less articles.
    Well then I guess next time someone says they ready Playboy for the articles... you just might believe that person. Tongue Out

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.