Coffeehouse Thread

35 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

New design? Awesome!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Dodo

This changed a few minutes ago... my eyes hurt with this... :\

• User profile image
    littleguru

The awesomest theme eeeeeeeevaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!

• User profile image
    harumscarum

littleguru said:
    Finally the c9 team delivers!

• User profile image
    stevo_

littleguru said:
    Interestingly, I like how open the site is with a lot of the 'interface' crap removed, if this was against a white background and you made the thread posts lighter as well then that would rock..

• User profile image
    littleguru

stevo_ said:
    littleguru said:
    *snip*
    Interestingly, I like how open the site is with a lot of the 'interface' crap removed, if this was against a white background and you made the thread posts lighter as well then that would rock..
    btw. have you never seen that there's a custom CSS textbox in your profile? use it!

I hope that the team keeps this theme up the servers... so that I can use it foreeeeeeeeevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!1!

• User profile image
    Dodo

littleguru said:
    stevo_ said:
    *snip*
    btw. have you never seen that there's a custom CSS textbox in your profile? use it!

I hope that the team keeps this theme up the servers... so that I can use it foreeeeeeeeevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!1!
    lol, you're amusing Smiley

• User profile image
    littleguru

Dodo said:
    littleguru said:
    *snip*
    lol, you're amusing Smiley
    listening to "mika - relax" Tongue Out taaaaaaakeeee iiiit eaaaaaasssssssaaaaayyyyy Wink

• User profile image
    Duncanma

littleguru said:
    stevo_ said:
    *snip*

I'll make sure to provide instructions for running this theme on your own if we move to something new Smiley

• User profile image
    Pace

littleguru said:
    Dodo said:
    *snip*
    listening to "mika - relax" Tongue Out taaaaaaakeeee iiiit eaaaaaasssssssaaaaayyyyy Wink
    c9 is now my homepage, this is the best design of any website ever!!!!!1111

• User profile image
    littleguru

Btw. by pressing ESC (in IE) the animated GIF stops... for people who are having their first epilepsy Wink

• User profile image
    Dodo

littleguru said:
    Dodo said:
    *snip*
    [youtube video="Be6jlCuMvVQ&autoplay=1"]
    This? Tongue Out

• User profile image
    ScottWelker

littleguru said:
    Btw. by pressing ESC (in IE) the animated GIF stops... for people who are having their first epilepsy Wink
    FireFox AdBlock works nicely too Wink

• User profile image
    figuerres

OMG how "Gay" can we get....  I am not even shure if ithis is retro 80's or 70's or some kind of alien implant from the 9th dimension....

8-o  Tongue Out

crazy day .....

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

figuerres said:
    OMG how "Gay" can we get....  I am not even shure if ithis is retro 80's or 70's or some kind of alien implant from the 9th dimension....

8-o  Tongue Out

crazy day .....
    It's the aliens, I tell you! Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Matthew van Eerde

This should totally be the default win7 wallpaper.

• User profile image
    ZippyV

It's better than the original.

• User profile image
    Bas

This is the most awesome site design I've ever seen. And as much as I hate websites with music (and Mika), I think this song should play on every page.

• User profile image
    jason818_25​3.33

Please oh Please! make it stop!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.