Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Download all Mix09 videos

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Misinformed DNA

I want to download all the Mix09 videos to watch offline while travelling. I found the feeds at http://videos.visitmix.com/MIX09/, but they all have a max of 50 items. Is there a way to get the feeds to display all the videos?

Thanks.

• User profile image
    vesuvius

Are you travelling the world over the next year or so? Why not just download 50, that's more than enough, and download another 50 if you watch the first 50.

If my memory serves me well there are about 300 videos, so all in all you need to start your download manager at just 6 times, not too much of an issue.

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

Here is a list of all the urls just load it into a tool like Free Download Manager

Or this page is quite handy http://videos.visitmix.com/MIX09/All

• User profile image
    mswanson
  • User profile image
    Misinformed DNA

vesuvius said:
    Are you travelling the world over the next year or so? Why not just download 50, that's more than enough, and download another 50 if you watch the first 50.

If my memory serves me well there are about 300 videos, so all in all you need to start your download manager at just 6 times, not too much of an issue.
    The reason I want them all is because I am not going to watch all of them, I just want to be able to pick and choose at my leisure. You say I can download the next 50 later, but that's just it, there's no way I can find to do this with the RSS.

IMO: If you are going to offer an RSS feed of videos after the conference, they should all be there.

Thanks Mike. I did try that but it died somewhere in the middle. I may try PerfectPhase's approach. It's been years since I installed a download manager. Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.