Coffeehouse Thread

17 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

OMG! Bro's album is out

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Cyonix

    Well my brother’s album is out in the UK, you can listen to the full album on his site www.danielmerriweather.com. Or you can buy it at 7digital (320bit mp3s yay). My favourite track on the album is: For You Money.

    I hope it does well, his singles did pretty well. The single “Red” got to 5th on the UK singles charts.

    What do you guys think?

    Edit: After W3bbo suggestion I’ve updated the title to conform lol

  • User profile image
    jamie

    1st song -  great - very tim finn (not neil finn)  like old spilt ends or "could i have another pice of chocolate cake.."

    2nd song: seal , fine young canibals,   alright...

    3rd song:  (lower decibal reading / volume low)  Lenny kravitz, and that pop band - ... this... love... is ...breaking us... etc

     

    great

     

    overall - id say GREAT!

  • User profile image
    jamie

    jamie said:

    1st song -  great - very tim finn (not neil finn)  like old spilt ends or "could i have another pice of chocolate cake.."

    2nd song: seal , fine young canibals,   alright...

    3rd song:  (lower decibal reading / volume low)  Lenny kravitz, and that pop band - ... this... love... is ...breaking us... etc

     

    great

     

    overall - id say GREAT!

    ...its like Style Councel too ...   i like it alot

    especially the song with the girl rapper

  • User profile image
    Cyonix

    jamie said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    ...its like Style Councel too ...   i like it alot

    especially the song with the girl rapper

    I’m pretty excited about it all. He has been saying he was going to release his album for the past 4 year’s haha

    You mean Water and a Flame (feat. Adele)?

    * goes to listen to Style Councel *

  • User profile image
    jamie

    Cyonix said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    I’m pretty excited about it all. He has been saying he was going to release his album for the past 4 year’s haha

    You mean Water and a Flame (feat. Adele)?

    * goes to listen to Style Councel *

    ..plus a bit of elvis costello (everyday i write the book) era

     

     

    ps its hard to tell whats playing as the tuner doesnt highlight

     

     

    anyway - no bs - i actually like this..

     

    maybe thats bad as im still.... 44!

  • User profile image
    Charles

    What's with this pattern of starting thread titles with OMG! ? Why did it start? From where did it emerge? What does it mean? What's going here? What's next?

    C

  • User profile image
    jamie

    Charles said:

    What's with this pattern of starting thread titles with OMG! ? Why did it start? From where did it emerge? What does it mean? What's going here? What's next?

    C

    you started it!  OMG!

    * free computer = omg1 - then bing = omg 2 - then - xbox no controler = omg 3

    then there were more omg anything posts

    OMG!!!

  • User profile image
    zian

    The third track is really soft. Is it a bug with the media player on his website?

  • User profile image
    Cyonix

    Charles said:

    What's with this pattern of starting thread titles with OMG! ? Why did it start? From where did it emerge? What does it mean? What's going here? What's next?

    C

    Like many before, the “OMG!” title starter was passed down through generation after generation until it was bestowed on me, it is thus my duty that I continue its tradition and bless this post with its might power.

    ... seriously though, I have no idea, I just felt the urge to conform

  • User profile image
    Charles

    jamie said:
    Charles said:
    *snip*

    you started it!  OMG!

    * free computer = omg1 - then bing = omg 2 - then - xbox no controler = omg 3

    then there were more omg anything posts

    OMG!!!

    I see. I must agree that it has therefore been an OMG! week for Microsoft. Nice that it's only Tuesday (at least where I currently find myself).

    C

  • User profile image
    Cyonix

    zian said:

    The third track is really soft. Is it a bug with the media player on his website?

     I think it’s because it’s a video and recorded at a different volume. I'll let him know so his people can hopefully fix it.

    A louder version of the song is here: http://www.myspace.com/danielmerriweather

  • User profile image
    jamie

    Charles said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    I see. I must agree that it has therefore been an OMG! week for Microsoft. Nice that it's only Tuesday (at least where I currently find myself).

    C

    how pointy are your ears...seriously  Wink

     

    (live long and code!)

     

     

     

  • User profile image
    Ion Todirel

    Charles said:

    What's with this pattern of starting thread titles with OMG! ? Why did it start? From where did it emerge? What does it mean? What's going here? What's next?

    C

    humans are pretty interesting machines, aren't they? Smiley

  • User profile image
    Charles

    jamie said:
    Charles said:
    *snip*

    how pointy are your ears...seriously  Wink

     

    (live long and code!)

     

     

     

    Interesting. I'm not certain there is a unit of measurement for expressing the degree of ear angulation.

    C

  • User profile image
    Charles

    Ion Todirel said:
    Charles said:
    *snip*

    humans are pretty interesting machines, aren't they? Smiley

    I fail to understand the question. By definition, humans are not also machines.

    McCoy says:

    Spock. What you need is deregulated seratonin. Your problem is that your brain is too rigorous in how it maintains seratonin levels. Here, my green blooded friend, take one of these.

     

    C

  • User profile image
    Ion Todirel

    Charles said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    Interesting. I'm not certain there is a unit of measurement for expressing the degree of ear angulation.

    C

    you can aproximate that to a collection of angles? not sure how useful would that be to compare 2 ears...

  • User profile image
    mikexkearney

    Ion Todirel said:
    Charles said:
    *snip*

    you can aproximate that to a collection of angles? not sure how useful would that be to compare 2 ears...

    Wow, Ive been seeing this guy on TV, whats that Sunday morning program?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.