Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Dan beatup Brian & broke his thumb?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    Adam​Speight2008

A Injury from a lack of work? Was it from excessive thumb twiddling? or from standing and "sticking your Thumb up your a**"?

• User profile image
    CKurt

Still not able to view the show...

The audio in the silverlight player is out of sync and the download link for WMV does not work in IE8 on Windows 7 RC... And i do not want to install an other browser to get that link working.

EDIT: Okay so I was talking about last weeks show when i mensioned the voice sync thing. But To view the stream I still have to copy the URL from browser and do File -> Open URL in WMP12

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

CKurt said:

The audio in the silverlight player is out of sync and the download link for WMV does not work in IE8 on Windows 7 RC... And i do not want to install an other browser to get that link working.

EDIT: Okay so I was talking about last weeks show when i mensioned the voice sync thing. But To view the stream I still have to copy the URL from browser and do File -> Open URL in WMP12

Koppigaard Wink

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

CKurt said:

I don't have an issue with the link but the audio is aways out of sync, you have to reseek to the start of the video to get it back in sync after it opens. 

• User profile image
    webmonkey

CKurt said:

I always had to do that in the beta, but the in the RC it works for me now.

• User profile image
    Dan

Let's just hope he has my money by next friday, or things could get a lot worse

Generic Forum Image

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

webmonkey said:
    CKurt said:
    *snip*

I always had to do that in the beta, but the in the RC it works for me now.

I had that in the beta, and I still have it in the RC.

• User profile image
    jamie

Dan said:

Generic Forum Image

lol

• User profile image
    Koogle

Dan said:

Generic Forum Image

lol .. should do the c9 weekly show like that on deckchairs outside Tongue Out

• User profile image
    rhm

Dan said:

Generic Forum Image

Haha, Mr J# is gonna be sleepin' with da fishies...

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.