• User profile image
    Tensor

Tom Servo wrote:
    Ok, like... jamie won. Jesus.

and that was ever in doubt because? Wink

• User profile image
    Rossj

Tensor wrote:
    Tom Servo wrote:Ok, like... jamie won. Jesus.

and that was ever in doubt because? Wink

Actually, and I hate to be contrary - I kind of like this one. Sorry Jamie.

• User profile image
    jamie

i do too
    i just didnt get why one square was blurred?

• User profile image
    Tensor

That would be the "testing" part of the lifecycle. Smiley

• User profile image
    Tensor

Actually, on mature consideration, perhaps the "requirements gathering" part of the lifecycle should be the blurry one Wink

• User profile image
    jamie

i like this one too

- reminds me of support

• User profile image
    Tom Servo

Hey, I'm not giving up, but I'm not exactly creative either. Anyway, here another quick photoshop hax... the arc squared represents DD.

Generic Forum Image

• User profile image
    Steve411

We all know that he's already one, but it's always good to test a PS3 master. Swith to CS, CS, CS, CS, CS. Go(KickButt);

• User profile image
    leighsword

i am not a professional designer, this is a unfinished logo,everyone is able to modify it ,there are no copyrights, i just provide an idea

• User profile image
    jamie

adobe took away a feature that was there in PS3 but not when ps4 came out - my ability to customize the right mouse

so i have taken away their abiity to get any more of my money till they put it back

..so hows fullscreen coming ms? Wink

• User profile image
    Tom Servo

You'd better wait for CS2, anyway. Apparently they're making all effects dynamic. Can't wait for that.

• User profile image
    jledgard

Since most of the designs are being posted here I thought I would share some others that have been mailed to me. 

From Eric.  Who claims Dammit, Jim, I'm a developer, not a graphic designer!"

From Tom, who went with the Emoticon look to represent satisfied VS customers...

• User profile image
    ACT10Npack

I design other layout and stuff and didn't think it was up to par as the first one I posted. But I'm going to post for you guys to see it. One more thing, I am a graphic design student and will be graduating in the summer of this year. So all my layout and design has a story around it. As a designer you need to do your research before you start designing anything.

• User profile image
    jsrfc58

That would be interesting to hear the story behind your graphics (or anybody's).  Here's my offering.  Don't take it too seriously though.  There is an abstract concept behind it, but I don't think it matches what you are looking for.

I think I should do some touch-up on the steamroller.  It looks kind of jagged in parts.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.