Coffeehouse Thread

32 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

http://plugins.codeplex.com

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    hack2rootho​tmai

Bass said:

I use Mono.Addins Smiley

Well, I'm happy to read it. Actually, I'm planning to make my project to be Mono compatible, AND use Mono.Addins for Unix and AppDomain itself for Windows.

• User profile image
    hack2rootho​tmai

PaoloM said:
    hack2roothotmai said:
    *snip*

Proper spelling would be a wonderful starting point.

If you are thinking you are smart enouth, please help me spell anything you found incorrect. Show me you point, exactly.

• User profile image
    hack2rootho​tmai

stevo_ said:

The challenge is to make a powerful abstraction thats simple.. (balanced) its easy to make a simple abstraction thats simple.. you should try and find something more unique (and perhaps more simple (simple != useless) because MEF and concurrency / threading are big tasks to take on).

I've found naturally the things I've ended up building are things that have caused me the biggest development friction (this is natural), and I'm certainly not having friction points with ioc/di frameworks.. or at least if I want more from them, would require a sizable dev effort.

Actually, yes

• User profile image
    PaoloM

hack2roothotmai said:
    PaoloM said:
    *snip*

If you are thinking you are smart enouth, please help me spell anything you found incorrect. Show me you point, exactly.

This time quoting, so you don't go back and fix it, ok? Smiley

QED.

• User profile image
    Bass

PaoloM said:
    hack2roothotmai said:
    *snip*

QED.

So are you going to correct Dovella's terrible grammar and spelling now? Or at least not attack people who do?

• User profile image
    exoteric

Bass said:
    PaoloM said:
    *snip*

So are you going to correct Dovella's terrible grammar and spelling now? Or at least not attack people who do?

Hey, the guy literally asked for help. Dovella is in a league of his own - although there's one who surpasses even Dovella and that's peterwillcn. All in a good spirit Big Smile

• User profile image
    PaoloM

Bass said:
    PaoloM said:
    *snip*

I don't have to do anything, but when people go around and spout nonsense claiming to be some kind of superhuman being with an array of knowledge that clearly is beyond the reach of the mere mortals working at Microsoft, well... let's start from something basic, like decent communication, ok?

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

er, since your code is obviously much superior to everyone else's code I'm asking you if you would be interested to contribute to a project of mine. It's a new operating system and it's gonna be bigger than Windows, Linux and OS X combined..

• User profile image
    Bass

RoyalSchrubber said:

er, since your code is obviously much superior to everyone else's code I'm asking you if you would be interested to contribute to a project of mine. It's a new operating system and it's gonna be bigger than Windows, Linux and OS X combined..

Are you being serious? Smiley

I have some interesting ideas for operating systems but there is no way in hell I have the manpower to make them real.

• User profile image
    blowdart

RoyalSchrubber said:

Bigger than all of those combined?

That's a big ambition in code bloat Tongue Out

• User profile image
    PaoloM

blowdart said:
    RoyalSchrubber said:
    *snip*

HEY CHARLES!

Where did you put that <sarcasm> tag again? People need it! Smiley

• User profile image
    Royal​Schrubber

blowdart said:
    RoyalSchrubber said:
    *snip*

I've figured it all out, I'll use one trick with zip files..

• User profile image
    AndyC

blowdart said:
    RoyalSchrubber said:
    *snip*

My operating system avoids all this code bloat. Everything is just one big text file and you get to see it at random. Random!!!! Bet your operating systems can't do that. Random!!!!!!!

• User profile image
    PaoloM

AndyC said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

My operating system avoids all this code bloat. Everything is just one big text file and you get to see it at random. Random!!!! Bet your operating systems can't do that. Random!!!!!!!

No taunting the yellowhead!

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.