Coffeehouse Thread

34 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

This Week on Channel 9

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Lee_Dale

    CannotResolveSymbol said:
    leeappdalecom said:
    *snip*

    C9 login.

    It's gotta be something to do with Live ID then, because that's the point it goes pete tong.

  • User profile image
    jamie

    sounds too good to be true... 
    i think we need some staff motivational posters...

    Generic Forum Image

     Generic Forum Image

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    PDF (for printing) here: http://www.channel9.ca/rev/c9-aliens.pdf

    Smiley

     

     

     

  • User profile image
    jeffsand

    jamie said:

    sounds too good to be true... 
    i think we need some staff motivational posters...

    Generic Forum Image

     Generic Forum Image

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    PDF (for printing) here: http://www.channel9.ca/rev/c9-aliens.pdf

    Smiley

     

     

     

    Nice. I've posted these up on a section of the big board in our hallway where my team shares stuff.

    Channel 9 Promo Posters by Jamie by you.

    Channel 9 and Mix Online Sharing Board by you.

    If you want to create a poster to help motivate us, add them to this thread. Wink  Please keep them safe for work as we have other people and customers who walk down the hall.

  • User profile image
    jamie

    jeffsand said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    Nice. I've posted these up on a section of the big board in our hallway where my team shares stuff.

    Channel 9 Promo Posters by Jamie by you.

    Channel 9 and Mix Online Sharing Board by you.

    If you want to create a poster to help motivate us, add them to this thread. Wink  Please keep them safe for work as we have other people and customers who walk down the hall.

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Wink

    edit:  what we need is a spinning 9 -(revolution/revolving)
    Reminds me of that old ibm commercial "but i can make our logo spin"

    can anyone or does anyone know how to spin that 9 from the tshirt designs?

    maybe 3d-ize it  ... chrome-ize it?
    i suck at animation .. but actually a revolving 9 ani sums it up? 
    would look good above word revolution anyway...

  • User profile image
    JoshRoss

    jamie said:

    sounds too good to be true... 
    i think we need some staff motivational posters...

    Generic Forum Image

     Generic Forum Image

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    PDF (for printing) here: http://www.channel9.ca/rev/c9-aliens.pdf

    Smiley

     

     

     

    I'm not sure how the alien fits with the revolution them, but somehow it does.  I like the matrix color theme, the c:\del.bat, and the idea that C9 has a ROI.  That last one made me snort.

  • User profile image
    jamie

    JoshRoss said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    I'm not sure how the alien fits with the revolution them, but somehow it does.  I like the matrix color theme, the c:\del.bat, and the idea that C9 has a ROI.  That last one made me snort.

    the alien(s) are from old google park cartoons - the sales aliens - that ms must defeat

    http://www.channel9.ca/9toons/index.asp?Block=1&page=5&m=6&y=2009&d=&rc=&s=category&ci=57&ui

    (scroll down to the googleparks

  • User profile image
    Dodo

    jamie said:

    sounds too good to be true... 
    i think we need some staff motivational posters...

    Generic Forum Image

     Generic Forum Image

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    Generic Forum Image

     

    PDF (for printing) here: http://www.channel9.ca/rev/c9-aliens.pdf

    Smiley

     

     

     

    Jamie... that's just awesome it it's own weird way... Big Smile

    @jeff: Those prints are abit small don't you think? Smiley barely noticable Tongue Out

  • User profile image
    jeffsand

    Dodo said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    Jamie... that's just awesome it it's own weird way... Big Smile

    @jeff: Those prints are abit small don't you think? Smiley barely noticable Tongue Out

    Small? Smiley I'm saving room for all the other posters/signs that I am sure you all (and hopefully Jamie too!) will do in the future.

  • User profile image
    jamie

    jeffsand said:
    Dodo said:
    *snip*

    Small? Smiley I'm saving room for all the other posters/signs that I am sure you all (and hopefully Jamie too!) will do in the future.

    Wink

     

    edit: cmon - it had to be used sometime! - and yes its boring - its rev9!  Wink

  • User profile image
    Minh

    jamie said:
    jeffsand said:
    *snip*

    Wink

     

    edit: cmon - it had to be used sometime! - and yes its boring - its rev9!  Wink

    A slightly less disturbing rev Smiley

    edited all on Eee PC netbook, since my desktop compy is borked

  • User profile image
    jamie

    Minh said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    A slightly less disturbing rev Smiley

    edited all on Eee PC netbook, since my desktop compy is borked

    lol!  thats almost xrated!

  • User profile image
    Minh

    jamie said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*

    lol!  thats almost xrated!

    Hey, be glad I removed the zooming-black-and-white-child-molester video filter

  • User profile image
    jamie

    Minh said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    Hey, be glad I removed the zooming-black-and-white-child-molester video filter

    what did you use to rip the video?  i had to film mine as there is no "download wmv" link

    ?

    i can think of other songs to go with that vid - as others can im sure Wink

  • User profile image
    Minh

    jamie said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*

    what did you use to rip the video?  i had to film mine as there is no "download wmv" link

    ?

    i can think of other songs to go with that vid - as others can im sure Wink

    I used this site... they actually let you take a YouTube vid link and convert it for you to avi or mp4... pretty cool

    http://vixy.net/

    Also used Movie Maker 2.6 (the version that works) haha

    if you need the wmv of my vid let me know and I'll upload it...

  • User profile image
    jamie

    Minh said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    I used this site... they actually let you take a YouTube vid link and convert it for you to avi or mp4... pretty cool

    http://vixy.net/

    Also used Movie Maker 2.6 (the version that works) haha

    if you need the wmv of my vid let me know and I'll upload it...

    Generic Forum Image

    gotta have it

     

    edit: sorry for all the util's in my start menu .. fact is - ever since they decided to go with TEXT for everything i use Rocketdock for all my frequent apps

    i think there should be a mode in Windows - Right brain / left brain - or text / images

    id turn on images to navigate (you know - icons! for computer / netwrk etc)

    ps - whats jeff talking about double enter being fixed? its not Smiley

  • User profile image
    Minh

    jamie said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*

    Generic Forum Image

    gotta have it

     

    edit: sorry for all the util's in my start menu .. fact is - ever since they decided to go with TEXT for everything i use Rocketdock for all my frequent apps

    i think there should be a mode in Windows - Right brain / left brain - or text / images

    id turn on images to navigate (you know - icons! for computer / netwrk etc)

    ps - whats jeff talking about double enter being fixed? its not Smiley

    I hate the tiny menus you get once you click on All Programs in Vista and Win7... Such wasted screen realestate. I'd take XP exploding menus over that any day. At least I can see all my apps at once

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.