Coffeehouse Thread

47 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Revolution 9: Apply for editor upgrade?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

CannotResolveSymbol said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

This site is the new site.

not yet it isnt.

it will contain the other sites - and have stuff fixed

the old feedback forum is for version 4

• User profile image
    blowdart

jamie said:
    CannotResolveSymbol said:
    *snip*

not yet it isnt.

it will contain the other sites - and have stuff fixed

the old feedback forum is for version 4

Really? Does it say "Feedback for V4" on it? No. Unless you have some sort of telepathic link with the C9 team we don't know about (btw those voices in your head, they're not Jeff, Charles et al).

And if a new forum arrived you already said you wouldn't use that anyway. What a selfish child you are. "Oh officer, just ignore the slogans I spray painted on the wall, you don't have to read them"

• User profile image
    ManipUni

Install PHPBB and be done with it. Just my 2c

• User profile image
    jamie

blowdart said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

Really? Does it say "Feedback for V4" on it? No. Unless you have some sort of telepathic link with the C9 team we don't know about (btw those voices in your head, they're not Jeff, Charles et al).

And if a new forum arrived you already said you wouldn't use that anyway. What a selfish child you are. "Oh officer, just ignore the slogans I spray painted on the wall, you don't have to read them"

look man - i told you to stop responding to anything i post.

i dont care about your nit picky replies regarding posting ediquette.(sp)

fact is - you make me not want to post here - and i havent been.  jeff had to FB me to let me know any of this revolution stuff was going on.

wow - cool - i get excited - i make some stuff -  you take it all away. you are a leach of excitement and fun - please slither away!

and for the record - i will post where ever the f_ i want.

• User profile image
    blowdart

jamie said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

look man - i told you to stop responding to anything i post.

i dont care about your nit picky replies regarding posting ediquette.(sp)

fact is - you make me not want to post here - and i havent been.  jeff had to FB me to let me know any of this revolution stuff was going on.

wow - cool - i get excited - i make some stuff -  you take it all away. you are a leach of excitement and fun - please slither away!

and for the record - i will post where ever the f_ i want.

Well if you won't do as numerous people have asked you and put feedback in the feedback forum why on earth should I do as you ask? If you can be a selfish child and post where you want why do you think you have some authority to get others to stop responding to you?

As Sven said you're more than capable of ignoring me yourself.

• User profile image
    jamie

blowdart said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

Well if you won't do as numerous people have asked you and put feedback in the feedback forum why on earth should I do as you ask? If you can be a selfish child and post where you want why do you think you have some authority to get others to stop responding to you?

As Sven said you're more than capable of ignoring me yourself.

i dont ( or will not from now on) post on your threads

dont post in mine

(*unless its half cheerful)

• User profile image
    ManipUni

Did I miss something? While I was just trolling and posting useless junk, you guys always got along!

• User profile image
    Minh

let's take baby steps... how about text that are both bold and italic... you know? bitalic?

jamie, what you got yourself there is a stalker... Usually you gotta be pretty and famous to get one... so be glad

• User profile image
    blowdart

jamie said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

i dont ( or will not from now on) post on your threads

dont post in mine

(*unless its half cheerful)

Hint - it's a public forum. You don't own threads.

• User profile image
    Minh

blowdart said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

Hint - it's a public forum. You don't own threads.

And you're trying to police a public forum?

• User profile image
    blowdart

Minh said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

And you're trying to police a public forum?

I'm pointing out that there are better suited places for feedback. Like the forum cunningly called "Feedback". And as you can see it's not just me that feels Jamie's topics like this are off topic here.

Heck the C9 guys have said they check the feedback forum way more often that here, so he'd get listened to more by the people implementing if he actually did use it.

• User profile image
    Minh

blowdart said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*

I'm pointing out that there are better suited places for feedback. Like the forum cunningly called "Feedback". And as you can see it's not just me that feels Jamie's topics like this are off topic here.

Heck the C9 guys have said they check the feedback forum way more often that here, so he'd get listened to more by the people implementing if he actually did use it.

That's weak sauce rationalization... for you it's personal and you know it

• User profile image
    blowdart

Minh said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

That's weak sauce rationalization... for you it's personal and you know it

Oh certainly, I think his continuous posting of feedback here is selfish, especially when numerous people have asked him not to.

It's a strange type of selfish though, if he really wanted to be heard by MS properly he'd put it in the right place. Instead he seems want to play to the audience, not MS.

• User profile image
    Minh

blowdart said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*

Oh certainly, I think his continuous posting of feedback here is selfish, especially when numerous people have asked him not to.

It's a strange type of selfish though, if he really wanted to be heard by MS properly he'd put it in the right place. Instead he seems want to play to the audience, not MS.

If his feedback isn't heard and isn't implemented who does that hurt but him. Why does that bother you so much?

If the feedback isn't meant for MS, then it DOES belong in the coffeehouse. Just my humble opinion. I'm not trying to be forum police or nothing.

• User profile image
    blowdart

Minh said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

If his feedback isn't heard and isn't implemented who does that hurt but him. Why does that bother you so much?

If the feedback isn't meant for MS, then it DOES belong in the coffeehouse. Just my humble opinion. I'm not trying to be forum police or nothing.

Because once he starts it's not limited to one post, but lots and lots, and it's always "you must" posts, not "why don't you consider" posts *shrug*

Meh, but then I still think the youtube embedding is just noise.

• User profile image
    Minh

blowdart said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*

Because once he starts it's not limited to one post, but lots and lots, and it's always "you must" posts, not "why don't you consider" posts *shrug*

Meh, but then I still think the youtube embedding is just noise.

What you described there seems like normal forum activities. And please don't pretend your own posts are anything superior

• User profile image
    blowdart

Minh said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

What you described there seems like normal forum activities. And please don't pretend your own posts are anything superior

Except I'm not trying to change the forum to match my requirements when everyone else thinks it's a bad idea.

And as I've said I'm not the only one who points out that Jamie's posts like this belong in the feedback forum, so don't pretend that it's just a problem for me.

• User profile image
    Minh

blowdart said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*

Except I'm not trying to change the forum to match my requirements when everyone else thinks it's a bad idea.

And as I've said I'm not the only one who points out that Jamie's posts like this belong in the feedback forum, so don't pretend that it's just a problem for me.

Who's "everyone else?"

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.