Coffeehouse Thread

47 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Revolution 9: Apply for editor upgrade?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    jamie

    Minh said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

    Who's "everyone else?"

    sven

    minh its ok - you dont need to argue to infinity for me - but ..thanks.

    they are both smart guys - they just like things in their place - and i dont go in there place.

     

  • User profile image
    TommyCarlier

    Minh said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

    Who's "everyone else?"

    Me?

    I like Jamie, but I don't like that he thinks netiquette does not apply to him. Feedback belongs in the feedback forum. And he doesn't seem to accept the reasons behind the limitations of the editor. I like the editor, I like the fact that C9 does not look like MySpace.

  • User profile image
    jamie

    TommyCarlier said:
    Minh said:
    *snip*

    Me?

    I like Jamie, but I don't like that he thinks netiquette does not apply to him. Feedback belongs in the feedback forum. And he doesn't seem to accept the reasons behind the limitations of the editor. I like the editor, I like the fact that C9 does not look like MySpace.

    i view all new feedback - as revolution 9 - not v4.

     

    so - do i post in old v4 forum?  or should i just post ...where i always post... here.  in the coffeehouse?

     

     ...that needs hits...support...less fracturing...  why do you think they are bringing 10 and 8 into the one thing that works?

  • User profile image
    joechung

    This thread is forum drama gold!

  • User profile image
    jamie

    joechung said:

    This thread is forum drama gold!

    K-Tel baby!

     

    edit: this conversation will one day be at microsoft.com.  it will be just like twitter 24hrs/per day

    one thing it wont be - is in some "feedback" forum

    good luck with that

      Tongue Out

  • User profile image
    blowdart

    Minh said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

    Who's "everyone else?"

    You don't see the disagreements in this thread already? And in the previous threads where he's asked for the same things over and over and over?

  • User profile image
    TommyCarlier

    jamie said:
    TommyCarlier said:
    *snip*

    i view all new feedback - as revolution 9 - not v4.

     

    so - do i post in old v4 forum?  or should i just post ...where i always post... here.  in the coffeehouse?

     

     ...that needs hits...support...less fracturing...  why do you think they are bringing 10 and 8 into the one thing that works?

    First: that argument makes no sense at all. You won't post feedback in the Feedback forum, because it's part of the "old" (???) v4, but you will post in the Coffeehouse, which is also v4? Revolution 9 is not about building yet another version of the platform from scratch.

    Second: 8 will not be brought into 9, but will move to microsoft.com/student.

  • User profile image
    Dodo

    jamie said:
    edit: bgsound... Wink
    You don't want that... seriously... if you beg to differ, I'll hack the site and make it happen just to proove you wrong in this very thread.

    Tables would be nice, but then again they're actually there and allowed if you know some HTML. The only thing that bothers me is that tables have no borders and may distort the site's layout.

    Now, if you would all stop quarreling, that would be very very nice. Thanks. Smiley

  • User profile image
    Bas

    TommyCarlier said:
    jamie said:
    *snip*

    First: that argument makes no sense at all. You won't post feedback in the Feedback forum, because it's part of the "old" (???) v4, but you will post in the Coffeehouse, which is also v4? Revolution 9 is not about building yet another version of the platform from scratch.

    Second: 8 will not be brought into 9, but will move to microsoft.com/student.

    http://beta.channel9.msdn.com/forums/Coffeehouse/457996-Friendly-reminder-use-Tech-off-for-tech-posts/

  • User profile image
    Bas

    Minh said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

    Who's "everyone else?"

    Me.

  • User profile image
    spivonious

    Can you solve the riddle?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.