Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Phodeo

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Rossj

I remember seeing a screenshot of Phodeo (due in Longhorn) and it looked *very* cool.  Can anyone remind me *where* I saw it, and point me to any more information on it?

• User profile image
    Tensor

You mean this?

Wasnt there a c9 video about this at some point in the past?

• User profile image
    Tom Servo

Yeah, a video about Photo Triage from MSResearch, but the picture you linked looks like the longhornized version of it.

• User profile image
    Rossj

A video of the longhorni[z/s]ed  version of it would be nice. But the traffic might bring down C9.

It looks almost as nice as the screensaver I will be using next month to read my RSS Smiley

• User profile image
    Tom Servo

But hey, things are looking like Avalon will be an optional component in Longhorn now (hoping that's bullsh1t afterall), so Phodeo is out!

• User profile image
    GeoffC

I hope that when Phodeo eventually is released as a product, it is more than just a pretty face. If, under the covers, it doesn't support IPTC metadata for XMP, then to me it's just eye-candy, nothing more...

To date, none of Microsoft's digital imaging products have even given a hint that Microsoft product groups are aware of the IPTC. 

• User profile image
    z33driver

Has anyone heard any updates with regard to Phodeo?  I think this is a really cool looking application and would love to see it included in Vista (along with the iconification of open windows into the top of the current window).

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.