Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

iTunes now has support for WMA and Lossless Audio

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Shining Arcanine

http://techreport.com/ja.zz?comments=6644

Does anyone else think that now WMP should get native DivX, AAC, RealVideo/RealAudio, Quicktime, Xvid, and <insert anything I missed> support?

• User profile image
    Shawn

If only the (outrageously overpriced) iPod supported that many formats. Sad

Me personally, I'm no fan of iTunes.  When you install the program it installs no less than three services onto your machine.

If judged on its merits alone, I'd rank iTunes dead last in the player/client category.

• User profile image
    jkwuc89

Well, based on how well the iPod is selling, you really cannot consider it to be outrageously overpriced.  I bought one about two months ago and I think Apple really has hit the nail on the head with the design and with its seemless integration with iTunes.

• User profile image
    Shining Arcanine

jkwuc89 wrote:
    Well, based on how well the iPod is selling, you really cannot consider it to be outrageously overpriced.  I bought one about two months ago and I think Apple really has hit the nail on the head with the design and with its seemless integration with iTunes.

I'd rather buy a Dell Jukebox.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.