Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Convert encrypted PDF to Word Doc?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    fivestrokes

Does any one know how to convert (or OCR) this encrypted PDF doc to a MS Word doc? If any one can, please help me out. You can send me your paypal link for a cool $50.

Thanks guys.

fiver.

Edit: Link to file removed

• User profile image
    ManipUni

What you ask might be illegal in some countries (USA, UK, AUS, Canada, at minimum). Just fair warning.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

It isn't encrypted, it's just password-protected and uses client restrictions.

You can bypass all this by loading it in ITextSharp and working with the API there.

Can I have $50 now? Smiley

• User profile image
    fivestrokes

ManipUni said:

What you ask might be illegal in some countries (USA, UK, AUS, Canada, at minimum). Just fair warning.

Thanks ManipUni, it's not illegal. The German government chose not to copyright this information, so that any of us can use it.

• User profile image
    fivestrokes

fivestrokes said:
    ManipUni said:
    *snip*

Thanks ManipUni, it's not illegal. The German government chose not to copyright this information, so that any of us can use it.

W3bbo, I will give it a try. Wow, I have to write code to do this. If it works, I'll send you something. Thanks.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.