Coffeehouse Thread

60 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

so guess who's one year old? ;)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Minh

scobleizer wrote:
    As to CD/DVD idea. The question is how to produce it and pay for it. Not easy ones to solve.
    You can just farm it out to a 3rd-party. I'm sure there are plenty of enterprising young people on this site. Smiley

• User profile image
    KosherCoder

asqui wrote:
    One possible solution would be to formulate an archive that fits on a CD or two (maybe even a DVD, if needed) with the entire year in Channel 9 videos

I have every C9 video downloaded, even the ones not explicitly downloadable. I'm on the third DVD.

• User profile image
    Charles

Minh wrote:
    I'm sure there are plenty of enterprising young people on this site.

Yes. This is absolutely true. Why don't WE make this happen, Niners?

C

• User profile image
    Minh

Charles wrote:
    Minh wrote: I'm sure there are plenty of enterprising young people on this site.

Yes. This is absolutely true. Why don't WE make this happen, Niners?

C
    Really? It's all legal & stuff?

• User profile image
    Charles

Minh wrote:
    Really? It's all legal & stuff?

Why wouldn't it be?

• User profile image
    Minh

Hmm.... I guess they would be public domains .... Hmmm.... hmmm....

• User profile image
    scobleizer

I'll get permission to anyone who wants to do something reasonable with our videos. Not quite public domain, but pretty close.

• User profile image
    Stitch 2.0

Hey Scoble,

While reading this, I had to think about the idea I sent you. What happend with it? You know anything? Wouldn't that be a way of producing these DVDs as well?

• User profile image
    Cider

Happy Birthday, Niners!  (and, also, The Inquirer's birthday!)

Whatever happened to THAT year?!!

• User profile image
    Mike Dimmick

Congrats. I've learned a few things and, er, had a chance to show off how much tech information I can consume and re-present.

Best not eat too much birthday cake Wink

• User profile image
    Tensor

Yay - an appropriatley behated avatar!

Behated. If it isnt a word, it should be.

• User profile image
    scobleizer

Stitch: I'm sorry I haven't thought much about it. I've just been so busy. We have a TON of videos coming this month. The five loaded today is just the start. And, I'm off for a week with my wife.

• User profile image
    Sven Groot

Tensor wrote:

I think at the very least you should spell it with two t's. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Mike Dimmick

Tensor wrote:

I'd spell it with two 't's. "Behatted".

That's a photo from last Christmas - after lunch, I think. If you think that one's bad you should have seen the next one...

• User profile image
    fdezjose

Happy Birthday! 1 year already, times flies when you're having fun!

• User profile image
    jsrfc58

You realize that tomorrow (April 7th) you should change the graphic on the main page to something like the Channel 9 Guy passed out in a pile of beer cans.

• User profile image
    MasterPi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

/me faints. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Charles

jsrfc58 wrote:
    You realize that tomorrow (April 7th) you should change the graphic on the main page to something like the Channel 9 Guy passed out in a pile of beer cans.

LOL. That's pretty much how I feel today. I think I was the only 9Team dude who celebrated last night...
    What's up with that?

C

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.