Coffeehouse Thread

60 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

so guess who's one year old? ;)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    iStation

Happy Birthday C9!
    Smiley

PS.
    I hope you will donate a C9 guy to Computer History Museum.
    I couldn't see him there...
    ;(

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Charles wrote:
    LOL. That's pretty much how I feel today. I think I was the only 9Team dude who celebrated last night...
    What's up with that?

C

Pretty strange. I guess you Microsoftians are pretty busy guys, so the rest of the team couldn't do anything. Hmmmm... "9Team dudes" I like it! Smiley More informal than "C9 Admin" Thanks for thinking of a new name I can call you guys Smiley Too bad there isn't a Billy B video there, nor a Stevie B video. Meh. Maybe when we're 10 Wink

EDIT: Oh god not another Channel9 bug Smiley Oh and hacking Channel9's fun. Can I tell everyone about it?

I just found out the key shortcut to bold, italic, or underline what I type rather than moving the mouse. Pretty sweet.
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    scobleizer

I gave several C9 guys to the history museum. Are you talking about Microsoft's museum? Or the one in Silicon Valley?

• User profile image
    iStation

scobleizer wrote:
    I gave several C9 guys to the history museum. Are you talking about Microsoft's museum? Or the one in Silicon Valley?

The one in Silicon Valley!
    http://www.computerhistory.org/
    Smiley

• User profile image
    scobleizer

Yup, I gave them several. I don't think they display them, though. I'll bring some more. Hopefully I can get one place on top of the old Google servers. Heh!

• User profile image
    iStation

scobleizer wrote:
    Yup, I gave them several. I don't think they display them, though. I'll bring some more. Hopefully I can get one place on top of the old Google servers. Heh!

An old receptionist there knew the C9 guy but didn't know where the C9 guys were.
    Let's put him on the museum donation list!
    $$$$$
    Smiley

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.