Coffeehouse Thread

13 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

How to link Live ID with MSDN

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    CKurt

I just recieved my MSDN Premium Subscription card but am wondering how to 'activate' it or link it to my Windows Live ID.

When I log in to www.msdn.com and try to download it says 'no subscription associated with this windows live ID'

• User profile image
    CKurt

Never mind...

It's always like this! You are looking for something a few days not able to find it and then when you ask the question you find it!

You need to click 'My Account' in the top menu (second item) and not look for it in your profile (right top)...

• User profile image
    ZippyV

How did you get a Premium subscription? Sad

• User profile image
    CKurt

ZippyV said:

How did you get a Premium subscription? Sad

Being a Microsoft Student Partner, it has some nice benifits.

Free TechDays for example.

Are you going to the Student 2 Business days in Antwerp ?

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

CKurt said:
    ZippyV said:
    *snip*

Are you going to TechDays?

• User profile image
    ZippyV

CKurt said:
    ZippyV said:
    *snip*

I'm not a student anymore. Cool

• User profile image
    CKurt

TommyCarlier said:
    CKurt said:
    *snip*

Are you going to TechDays?

No, would need to skip to many lessons unfortunatly...

• User profile image
    TommyCarlier

CKurt said:
    TommyCarlier said:
    *snip*

No, would need to skip to many lessons unfortunatly...

You can never skip too many lessons. Wink

• User profile image
    CKurt

TommyCarlier said:
    CKurt said:
    *snip*

You can never skip too many lessons. Wink

Well wednesday I have a Project and I'm allready skipping this week because I need to present Office 2010 at KU Leuven. En thursday might be possible altough skipping is not appriciated.

Next year for sure! Except if I can get my intership at microsoft for the spring of 2011 (much harder then expected)

• User profile image
    W3bbo

CKurt said:
    TommyCarlier said:
    *snip*

Well wednesday I have a Project and I'm allready skipping this week because I need to present Office 2010 at KU Leuven. En thursday might be possible altough skipping is not appriciated.

Next year for sure! Except if I can get my intership at microsoft for the spring of 2011 (much harder then expected)

CKurt: tell me about it. I've had 5 rejections for last summer and this summer. The shame was none of the rejections were about my technical or academic ability but purely because I still don't know the right people (i.e. people who head-up teams large enough to have intern placements).

If you find a team that's taking, let me know. Maybe we'll end up working together on something Tongue Out

• User profile image
    ManipUni

W3bbo said:
    CKurt said:
    *snip*

CKurt: tell me about it. I've had 5 rejections for last summer and this summer. The shame was none of the rejections were about my technical or academic ability but purely because I still don't know the right people (i.e. people who head-up teams large enough to have intern placements).

If you find a team that's taking, let me know. Maybe we'll end up working together on something Tongue Out

What about Google's summer of code?

• User profile image
    CKurt

W3bbo said:
    CKurt said:
    *snip*

That's not my only problem. My intership happens during school ours (Dutch: stage) and has to be linked to credits earned in school (ECTS fiche) AND I have to be able to write my Thesis about the project I'm working on....

Luckely I have a very nice backup plan. Doing interschip at my current college etself in the research department building out an XNA framework guide for 3D games and making some examples. (But I would really rather do my intership in a 'real' company outside of Belgium.

Been to Finland last year and got to work with Nokia and it was amazing.

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

W3bbo said:
    CKurt said:
    *snip*

Dude, what's your freaking mail, I've been searching it for a while... Can you mail me at String.Concat(%myfirstname%.Substring(0, 1).ToLower(), String.Empty, C9.Profile.LastName.ToLower(), "@", "microsoft.com")?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.