Coffeehouse Thread

24 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Should I buy an iPad?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    turrican

*lol* ... you know, They should have made iPad first and second iPhone then maybe people would go "whooha...". Although, as I said earlier, put Windows 7 on an iPad, SSD, fanless, HDMI-out, USB for keyboard+mouse : Sign me up, I would buy it no questions asked.

• User profile image
    RLO

Where's the wait for Courier decision logic? Wink

• User profile image
    Harlequin

turrican said:

*lol* ... you know, They should have made iPad first and second iPhone then maybe people would go "whooha...". Although, as I said earlier, put Windows 7 on an iPad, SSD, fanless, HDMI-out, USB for keyboard+mouse : Sign me up, I would buy it no questions asked.

"Although, as I said earlier, put Windows 7 on an iPad, SSD, fanless, HDMI-out, USB for keyboard+mouse : Sign me up, I would buy it no questions asked."

Current slate Tablet PCs do this...so why does it need to be an iPad =)

• User profile image
    Dovella

Buy Ipad?

NO!

• User profile image
    turrican

Harlequin said:
    turrican said:
    *snip*

"Although, as I said earlier, put Windows 7 on an iPad, SSD, fanless, HDMI-out, USB for keyboard+mouse : Sign me up, I would buy it no questions asked."

Hmm! I was not aware that they do this and are also fanless? I'll check into it, thanks. ( I probably wouldn't buy an iPad even if it did it. I have an issue with Apple. Tongue Out )

• User profile image
    figuerres

Harlequin said:
    turrican said:
    *snip*

only problem is they are not done for a mass consumer market. no $500 best buy ones.

• User profile image
    rhm

It's funny, but there's a simpler way to decide:-

Q. Do I want an iPad?

A=Y : Buy one.

A=N : Don't buy one and just STFU about the whole thing.

Easy Smiley

• User profile image
    blowdart

Apple v1 products? Hahahahahaha

• User profile image
    Dovella

blowdart said:

Apple v1 products? Hahahahahaha

Now we'll hear the Tracking Product (today Apple Shipp bla bla bla bla)

WAIT

Unboxing via You tube.

Pirillo reivew (ps. Chris why you have 3 monitors always screensaver? :DDD )

ANd free Advertisng anyware!!!

• User profile image
    blowdart

Dovella said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

Now we'll hear the Tracking Product (today Apple Shipp bla bla bla bla)

WAIT

Unboxing via You tube.

Pirillo reivew (ps. Chris why you have 3 monitors always screensaver? :DDD )

ANd free Advertisng anyware!!!

And how is this different to how the HTC phones are recieved? It's simply the norm for new products now, not some part of a vast worldwide Apple conspiracy.

• User profile image
    Dovella

blowdart said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*

And how is this different to how the HTC phones are recieved? It's simply the norm for new products now, not some part of a vast worldwide Apple conspiracy.

Er not. With Apple  a tour of the story is much more amplified from all nonsense User\Web\Blog\Forum etc. etc.

• User profile image
    blowdart

Dovella said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

Er not. With Apple  a tour of the story is much more amplified from all nonsense User\Web\Blog\Forum etc. etc.

And again how is this different to HTC phones? Or sony vaios? There are even omnia and wii unboxing videos on youtube. But I suppose facts don't enter into this do they?

• User profile image
    Ray7

blowdart said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*

And again how is this different to HTC phones? Or sony vaios? There are even omnia and wii unboxing videos on youtube. But I suppose facts don't enter into this do they?

I have to say, it is slightly worse with Apple gear. Engadget is running a piece on how the orders have left the factory and are EN ROUTE!

Seriously, a story on delivery. Unboxing is bad enough, but…seriously.

• User profile image
    figuerres

Ray7 said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

I have to say, it is slightly worse with Apple gear. Engadget is running a piece on how the orders have left the factory and are EN ROUTE!

Seriously, a story on delivery. Unboxing is bad enough, but…seriously.

Interview with the flight crew of the plane asking how leet they feel having such things to deliver ? Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Dovella

blowdart said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*

The Mac fans (Journalists included) are able to be much noisier anyware

• User profile image
    Cannot​Resolve​Symbol

Dovella said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

The Mac fans (Journalists included) are able to be much noisier anyware

You're one to talk about being "noisy".

• User profile image
    Dovella

CannotResolveSymbol said:
    Dovella said:
    *snip*

You're one to talk about being "noisy".

Generic Forum Image

This is noisy (for me)

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.