Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Blast you ThinkGeek!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    dahat

Every year ThinkGeek has entertaining and off the wall fake products... some of which are not only possible but, would be pretty neat to have if productized... this year they have created something which... I must have: the Dharma Initiative Alarm Clock

• User profile image
    Bas

I need to own this!

• User profile image
    ManipUni

I would actually buy this. But it has to have the 1970s keyboard!

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

lol, the ending was like WTF Smiley

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

I've often though about making an alarm clock that makes you work out a simple math problem to turn it off.  I'm awful in the morning, and need something that just gives my brain a nudge into gear. 

• User profile image
    LarryLarsen

I really liked the concept for a Mame cabinet. I've got a old Gateway M1200 tablet PC I'm not using anymore, I might have to try that.

• User profile image
    dahat

Ion Todirel said:

lol, the ending was like WTF Smiley

Let me fix that for you: 

lol, the ending was like the ending of any episode of LOST, "WTF!?!?!?!"

• User profile image
    Cream​Filling512

PerfectPhase said:

I've often though about making an alarm clock that makes you work out a simple math problem to turn it off.  I'm awful in the morning, and need something that just gives my brain a nudge into gear. 

I've been meaning to write something like that too but never got around to it.  Maybe will do it for WP7.

• User profile image
    Ion Todirel

PerfectPhase said:

I really liked the pong clock

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.