Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Live Mesh API

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Refrax

anyone know when the API for Mesh Apps will be back?

it went down september 8, 2009.

i have an interesting idea for connecting to the Mesh API and the HP slate.

• User profile image
    DCMonkey

If it even survives as an API it will probably be back whenever Live Wave 4 ships.

• User profile image
    CKurt

I will come back integrated in Windows Live Wave 4 under the name Life Framework, and the MOE.exe wil become the LOE.exe

• User profile image
    figuerres

CKurt said:

I will come back integrated in Windows Live Wave 4 under the name Life Framework, and the MOE.exe wil become the LOE.exe

Hmmm... why not the LOL.exe .... I like Mesh but it sure seems like it's the "red headed stepchild"

• User profile image
    CKurt

figuerres said:
    CKurt said:
    *snip*

Hmmm... why not the LOL.exe .... I like Mesh but it sure seems like it's the "red headed stepchild"

MOE was Mesh Operating Enviroment (framework)
    LOE is Live Operating Enviroment (live framework)

• User profile image
    figuerres

CKurt said:
    figuerres said:
    *snip*

MOE was Mesh Operating Enviroment (framework)
    LOE is Live Operating Enviroment (live framework)

Are you just ignoring my pun?

LoL  == Laughing ....

Live - by the time they launch it will have a new name ...  sorry but of late i am not so happy with parts of MS....

Mesh and Live should have been brought together already.... like a year ago... by now we should be writting extensions for Mesh....

• User profile image
    CKurt

figuerres said:
    CKurt said:
    *snip*

Are you just ignoring my pun?

LoL  == Laughing ....

Live - by the time they launch it will have a new name ...  sorry but of late i am not so happy with parts of MS....

Mesh and Live should have been brought together already.... like a year ago... by now we should be writting extensions for Mesh....

I was not ignoring your pun, building on top of it Tongue Out

I agree that it is taking to long to impliment. It has been 2 years sind PDC08 where they announced Live FrameWork for the first time. I just hope it's not going to be "To little to late" but "Awesome stuff a bit to late"

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.