W3bbo

Dr Herbie wrote:
    Rossj wrote:Which Doctor Who are you?

Me? I'm the other Doctor.

Time for your brain surgery then Wink

• User profile image
    Tensor

YES!
    Did I answer to get this Doctor on purpose. Noooo. nononoo. Not at all.

• User profile image
    GeoffC

Me? I'm a prickly version of the fourth doctor.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Beer28 wrote:
    I'm going to have to set up my tuner card so I can  record the episodes to mpg from now on.

Can't you just use BitTorrent like the rest of us? Wink

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

I don't really watch Dr. Who much. Although it is on ABC every week day plus they started playing the first series when Doctor Who turned 40, an they say they're going to continue to show Doctor Who till the end. Every single weekday...

EDIT: Funny me...
    I figured it out and it will take ~3 years from the time of starting for them to finish.
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    Tensor

Beer28 wrote:

He's kind of cheesy, but it's better than no dr who.

Christopher Ecclestone is actually an excellent actor. Unfortunatley he seems to be playing the role of "grinning idiot".

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Tensor wrote:
    Beer28 wrote:
    He's kind of cheesy, but it's better than no dr who.

Christopher Ecclestone is actually an excellent actor. Unfortunatley he seems to be playing the role of "grinning idiot".

Not to mention he's a northerner as well *smirk*

• User profile image
    Tensor

Yes. A Northener. We all know they are all feckless idiots.

• User profile image
    figuerres

Beer28 wrote:
    My fav is tom baker, I have most of his episodes on original vhs and dvd. I also loved the new Dr. Who series who's first episode just aired on CBC last tuesday. Those maniquin monsters were great.

I'm going to have to set up my tuner card so I can  record the episodes to mpg from now on.

??  -- it's out??

OK thanks.... now to findout if my cable has it anywhere... !!!!!!

• User profile image
    AndyC

Beer28 wrote:
    Plus sometimes they cut the commercials wrong.

Smiley This is why the BBC is worth the money.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

AndyC wrote:
    Beer28 wrote: Plus sometimes they cut the commercials wrong.

This is why the BBC is worth the money.

Although I hardly watch any TV at all... I wonder if it would be cheaper if I didn't actually get a TV when I move into student accomodation.

TV Licensing ought to have a program that allows students to get cheaper fee rates and their parents to pay on their behalf Smiley

• User profile image
    Tensor

W3bbo wrote:
    AndyC wrote:
    Beer28 wrote: Plus sometimes they cut the commercials wrong.

This is why the BBC is worth the money.

Although I hardly watch any TV at all... I wonder if it would be cheaper if I didn't actually get a TV when I move into student accomodation.

TV Licensing ought to have a program that allows students to get cheaper fee rates and their parents to pay on their behalf

I managed as a student with no TV. Who needed a TV when I could get to a bar from my room without having to go outside.

• User profile image
    AndyC

W3bbo wrote:

9 quid a month isn't much, it's about one evening in the bar. However, as a student, surrendering one night in the bar is a hardship too far. Smiley 

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.