Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Sharepoint 2010 RTM?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • LoadTitan

    Does anyone know when Sharepoint 2010 RTM will be available for download on MSDN subscription? I want to install that and TFS 2010!!

  • Lee_Dale

    Can't remember the exact date but think its early May

  • PerfectPhase

    leeappdalecom said:

    Can't remember the exact date but think its early May

    I'm 95% sure that Jason Zander said may 12th at the Uk Tech Days keynote userday.

  • dbadip

    I heard that the RTM would be available today (4/22/2010) for MSDN subscribers.

  • blowdart

    dbadip said:

    I heard that the RTM would be available today (4/22/2010) for MSDN subscribers.

    And it is Smiley

  • SteveB7

    blowdart said:
    dbadip said:
    *snip*

    And it is Smiley

    I got an email telling me that it is, but when I go to the MSDN download pages it just says "unavailable".  Where can I find it?

  • blowdart

    SteveB7 said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

    I got an email telling me that it is, but when I go to the MSDN download pages it just says "unavailable".  Where can I find it?

    For me it was under New Downloads / Sharepoint 2010

     

    Available to Levels: VS Pro with MSDN Premium (Empower); Developer AA; VS Premium with MSDN (MPN); VS Pro with MSDN Premium (MPN); MSDN Universal (VL); BizSpark Admin; BizSpark; VS Ultimate with MSDN (VL); VS Premium with MSDN (VL); VS Premium with MSDN (Retail); VS Ultimate with MSDN (Retail);

  • CKurt

    SteveB7 said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

    I got an email telling me that it is, but when I go to the MSDN download pages it just says "unavailable".  Where can I find it?

    You might be looking for the free Sharepoint Foundation ? No idea if this is available yet

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.