Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Sharepoint 2010 RTM?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    LoadTitan

Does anyone know when Sharepoint 2010 RTM will be available for download on MSDN subscription? I want to install that and TFS 2010!!

• User profile image
    Lee_Dale

Can't remember the exact date but think its early May

• User profile image
    PerfectPhase

leeappdalecom said:

Can't remember the exact date but think its early May

I'm 95% sure that Jason Zander said may 12th at the Uk Tech Days keynote userday.

• User profile image
    dbadip

I heard that the RTM would be available today (4/22/2010) for MSDN subscribers.

• User profile image
    blowdart

dbadip said:

I heard that the RTM would be available today (4/22/2010) for MSDN subscribers.

And it is Smiley

• User profile image
    SteveB7

blowdart said:
    dbadip said:
    *snip*

And it is Smiley

I got an email telling me that it is, but when I go to the MSDN download pages it just says "unavailable".  Where can I find it?

• User profile image
    blowdart

SteveB7 said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

I got an email telling me that it is, but when I go to the MSDN download pages it just says "unavailable".  Where can I find it?

For me it was under New Downloads / Sharepoint 2010

Available to Levels: VS Pro with MSDN Premium (Empower); Developer AA; VS Premium with MSDN (MPN); VS Pro with MSDN Premium (MPN); MSDN Universal (VL); BizSpark Admin; BizSpark; VS Ultimate with MSDN (VL); VS Premium with MSDN (VL); VS Premium with MSDN (Retail); VS Ultimate with MSDN (Retail);

• User profile image
    CKurt

SteveB7 said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

You might be looking for the free Sharepoint Foundation ? No idea if this is available yet

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.