Coffeehouse Thread

4 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

quick question on Anti XSS library 3.1

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    kumaratwin

Hi all,

Can anybody please tell or guide me on whether we can use Anti XSS library 3.1 on ASP applications?.

Please point me to an article if you know of something.

Thanks for any help,

Kumar Pindiprolu.

• User profile image
    blowdart

No. Actually I don't think that's ever come up. You could recompile it and expose it via COM, but that would be unsupported. Well, even more unsupported than an unsupported tool.

(And considering it's me that does the "support" for AntiXSS ....)

• User profile image
    kumaratwin

blowdart said:

No. Actually I don't think that's ever come up. You could recompile it and expose it via COM, but that would be unsupported. Well, even more unsupported than an unsupported tool.

(And considering it's me that does the "support" for AntiXSS ....)

Hi thanks for your reply, I hope regular HTMLEncoding and URLEncode will work. Please let me know if you know of anyother tools doing it for asp applications.

Kumar Pindiprolu.

• User profile image
    blowdart

kumaratwin said:
    blowdart said:
    *snip*

Hi thanks for your reply, I hope regular HTMLEncoding and URLEncode will work. Please let me know if you know of anyother tools doing it for asp applications.

Kumar Pindiprolu.

Well there's the built in Server.HtmlEncode and Server.UrlEncode. I can't think of any 3rd party ASP libraries, ASP is well, kind of dead now.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.