Coffeehouse Thread

9 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Goatse Security

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    JoshRoss

It looks like these guys found something in AT&Ts rectum. As it turns out, there was an AT&T website that had an AJAX vulnerability, exposing the names, emails and ICC IDs of all the iPad 3G owners.

• User profile image
    magicalclick

well, it begins.

BTW, for iPad user, make sure you turn off ICC IDs sharing. For example, include your ICC IDs in an image you uploaded. Otherwise you will be exposed.

Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    intelman

I saw rumors of security suites for phones. They have some pretty cool features though, call blocking and whatnot. I have not been able to effectively stop an non number call from calling me (which happens to be a fax machine).

• User profile image
    Bass

Please, don't ever make a comparison between something and Goatse.

• User profile image
    magicalclick

Bass said:

Finally I looked it up and understand what you guys are talking about. LOL. And he can really stretch.

Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    JoshRoss

Bass said:

Like Goatse and the Guatemalan Sinkhole of 2010? I wasn't meme dropping, that is the name of the hax0r gang.

-Josh

• User profile image
    mstefan

magicalclick said:
    Bass said:
    *snip*

Finally I looked it up and understand what you guys are talking about. LOL. And he can really stretch.

Just think, you could have gone through life without bathing millions of your neurons in that image. But now, it's too late and it will haunt you for the rest of your mortal existance. Welcome to the club.

• User profile image
    magicalclick

mstefan said:
    magicalclick said:
    *snip*

Just think, you could have gone through life without bathing millions of your neurons in that image. But now, it's too late and it will haunt you for the rest of your mortal existance. Welcome to the club.

Haha, don't worry, I can take that easy. I am rather amazed instead.

Last modified
  • User profile image
    turrican

haha, why am I not surprised Big Smile

...anyway, although I have nothing to add, I saw Goatse and had to click on it. Obligatory ofcourse.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.