Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Failed PR : Office communication server!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    turrican

Now this is a hard fail in PR department for office communication server! In the past 10 years, I have NEVER heard of this until today! Not only that, NO BUSINESSES I know of use it!!! and I deal with BIG businesses! OCS would have helped them and myself SO EVER GREATLY! ...if only we knew about it! *lol*

OCS 2010 (14) seems really great. I can't wait to try it out.

The PR department has failed hardly and miserably on this! I dare to say that even heads should be rolling for this.

Microsoft should promote this thing better and more.

ps. Thank you MasterPie for putting it into my head.

• User profile image
    exoteric

Are you sure it's not your head that should be rolling for not finding it sooner Wink

• User profile image
    turrican

exoteric said:

Are you sure it's not your head that should be rolling for not finding it sooner Wink

Me and all the other big businesses I worked with? I'm talking about 100+ employees businesses and over $100.000.000 income a year here. I'm pretty sure PR failed... failed real hard on this.

• User profile image
    PaoloM

turrican said:
    exoteric said:
    *snip*

Me and all the other big businesses I worked with? I'm talking about 100+ employees businesses and over $100.000.000 income a year here. I'm pretty sure PR failed... failed real hard on this.

Every company I worked with since the late 90s used this or its predecessor.

• User profile image
    PaoloM

PaoloM said:
    turrican said:
    *snip*

Every company I worked with since the late 90s used this or its predecessor.

Besides, what PR? What do you need PR for this?

This is something for businesses, for companies with service level agreements that get all these info from the MS rep or from the several MVPs they usually employ. I honestly haven't found a company that wasn't at least aware of OCS.

• User profile image
    MasterPi

Er..my internship is at a large global security provider contracted by the government and we use it, along with Exchange, Outlook, and Live Meeting.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.