Coffeehouse Thread

1 post

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

WLE:Wave4 froze =(

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    magicalclick

For some reason the Wave4 Beta Mail, Messenger both froze on me. I did the forced the "close". And I relaunch the mail, but, it just froze right away. Anyone tried it out yet?

Off topic:

And I really don't like the new Photo Gallery. Crying The big problem is the view. I used to simply say, Sort by Default. But, now, there is no more sort by default. Maybe there is one at very first begining, but, once I change the sort to say, by tags. I don't know which one is the default sort to get back to. And it is kind of really confusing. You can click the traditional tree on the left to filter stuff. But, now, in addition to that, you have to click Search to see specific tag, and in addition to that, you have to click View to change the sorting. The old gallery did everyhing in the same place. Now I have to juggle between tabs to do the same thing.

Oh yeah, now I understand the other thread about the glorified ad. Wow, it is about half of my screen height, which is  1080/2. Amazing size. Doesn't matter to me though. I don't use it. Sadly the beta forced me to automatically install everything. Yuke.

Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.