Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

new live sync locks my domain account

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Refrax

C:\Program Files\Windows Live\SyncUX\WLSync.exe from the new live sync keeps locking my domain account.

anyone know if there are logs so i can see what it is trying to do when it locks me out?

• User profile image
    Refrax

i could not deal with it at work any more. the constant locking of my domain account was crazy. what is the new live sync trying to do to cause it to lock me out?  it isnt unisntalled but i did close the program for now.

• User profile image
    ScanIAm

Refrax said:

i could not deal with it at work any more. the constant locking of my domain account was crazy. what is the new live sync trying to do to cause it to lock me out?  it isnt unisntalled but i did close the program for now.

maybe you should check your password?

• User profile image
    Refrax

ScanIAm said:
    Refrax said:
    *snip*

maybe you should check your password?

what password? the one that loggs me into my workstation/domain or the one that loggs me into sync? they both let me in.  dont tell me they need to be the same now. that shouldnt even do anything with the usernames being different for each.

• User profile image
    mhoebeke

Same problem here, account gets locked out every 15 minutes... Nothing wrong with the password. Sync is working. Now turned off syncing Internet Explorer, hope that solves it.

---

http://www.windowslivehelp.com/thread.aspx?threadid=6c0ca642-f5b0-47c6-b570-fab634e3cd0d&page=3

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.