Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Microsoft by the numbers

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Dovella

Microsoft by the numbers 

WOOOOWW!!! 

Congrat MS!!! GO GO GO!!! Smiley

• User profile image
    magicalclick

I like this quote

3 <10 Percentage of US netbooks running Windows in 2008. [source] 96 Percentage of US netbooks running Windows in 2009. [source] 

LOL, I remember the time when people are hyping those windows-less eeePC. A thing of the past.

But, the following one is not so good because I have downloaded many beta(S) on each computer and I recall I have reformat/restore my PC somewhere in the middle because I was doing junk cleaning, thus, redownloaded beta again, Tongue Out

Number of customer downloads of the Office 2010 beta prior to launch, the largest Microsoft beta program in history. [source]

10 is a bit screwed because SaleForce didn't have brand name. Strangly SaleForce != Dynamics, I mean, one is web based and one is local server-client.

Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Clint

magicalclick said:

I like this quote

3 <10 Percentage of US netbooks running Windows in 2008. [source] 96 Percentage of US netbooks running Windows in 2009. [source] 

LOL, I remember the time when people are hyping those windows-less eeePC. A thing of the past.

But, the following one is not so good because I have downloaded many beta(S) on each computer and I recall I have reformat/restore my PC somewhere in the middle because I was doing junk cleaning, thus, redownloaded beta again, Tongue Out

Number of customer downloads of the Office 2010 beta prior to launch, the largest Microsoft beta program in history. [source]

10 is a bit screwed because SaleForce didn't have brand name. Strangly SaleForce != Dynamics, I mean, one is web based and one is local server-client.

There is hosted instances.  http://www.microsoft.com/hosting/en/us/solutions/hostedcrm.aspx

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.