Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

wow..win8 wanna 128bit cloud min kernel arm ipv6 UTF-8

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    peterwillcn

wow..win8 wanna 128bit cloud min kernel arm ,like eclipse Plug-in Development.Through a variety of network-driven, ipv6 any networking equipment, highly flexible core can be developed. In addition to core than the other based on open source, anyone in the world can contribute to development processes that windows 8.

Generic Forum Image

Generic Forum Image

Generic Forum Image

以上是Windows8概念一主题
    Windows8概念二主题
    Generic Forum Image

Generic Forum Image

Generic Forum Image

Generic Forum Image

Generic Forum Image

Generic Forum Image

Generic Forum Image

Generic Forum Image
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

'fraid not, these are fan-made mockups.

• User profile image
    kettch

W3bbo said:

'fraid not, these are fan-made mockups.

Some of those look like mockups that he posted last year, mockups that we told him were mockups then.

• User profile image
    ZippyV

It's a nice skin and Microsoft should take a look at how other people think an interface should be done. Like the Media Player screenshot (2) or the IM window (with 50% less transparancy).

• User profile image
    magicalclick

ZippyV said:

It's a nice skin and Microsoft should take a look at how other people think an interface should be done. Like the Media Player screenshot (2) or the IM window (with 50% less transparancy).

Not sure that's a good thing because I didn't know it is Media Player until you said so. LOL Good embeded interface, but, I confused it with regular Windows Explore. Yeah, I am dumb.

Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    DCMonkey

ZippyV said:

You mean those unreadable glass panes? And that explorer window in the first one is an awful mess.

PS: Zoom in and see what's in that selected folder in the first screenshot.

• User profile image
    mstefan

DCMonkey said:
    ZippyV said:
    *snip*

You mean those unreadable glass panes? And that explorer window in the first one is an awful mess.

PS: Zoom in and see what's in that selected folder in the first screenshot.

Yeah, I have to agree, that desktop is fairly hideous. I'm sure it looks good to college kids who are just interested in organizing their "perverted stuff" and think that transparency everywhere is teh sexay. Personally, it would drive me mad. My computer desktop doesn't need to be a work of abstract art, it just needs to work in a way that allows me to maximize my productivity.

• User profile image
    Heywood_J

kettch said:
    W3bbo said:
    *snip*

Some of those look like mockups that he posted last year, mockups that we told him were mockups then.

Are you mocking the mockups?

Generic Forum Image

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.