Coffeehouse Thread

384 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Hello Tablet world!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    NeoTOM

z33driver wrote:
    I was curious, are the Ink posts searchable?  Does it store the Ink image and the recognized text in the database so you can search on it?  I suppose if the handwriting recognizers aren't good enough yet you would need some way to let the user doublecheck the recognized text.

Go back into this thread. Everything you just mentioned is stated in full.

• User profile image
    z33driver

Well, I bought citable today. Toshiba Satellite Ris. This is veryiverycoot } I looked back in the three. It seems that only search engines index the invoke, but not CD. Anyway, I like this tablet, but have few issues - it gets Holton my lap, which sucks because I bought this to replace my Dell for this reason. Also, Toshiba tin*'' press balls 00. much useless junk! And they keep trying to sell me more steps J stuff u on start menu, in IE homepage, and registration me *Eraser No Worktop

• User profile image
    Frankie Fresh

So, how do we get this to work with .NET 2.0?

Regards,
    Frank

• User profile image
    Shark_M

scobleizer wrote:
    Generic Forum Image

that is not water, that is a radical hydrogen dioxide, but the formulae structure is worng Smiley

water is 

O
    H    H         (H2O),
    But Hydrogen Dioxide , can kill germs (its a toxic substance) in your mouth Smiley

• User profile image
    whiterose

Yes, I agree. if cool! This is

• User profile image
    Harlequin

I still can't ink here on my LE1600. It just boots me to the homepage when I click the New Ink Message icon.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.