Coffeehouse Thread

28 posts

The "I've got a WP7 developer device" thread

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    vesuvius

I have looked at the Wildamuth intro video, and must confess to geing wholly underwhelmed juxtaposed to my droid. Yes I can develop for the device, and it is quite attractive, but in the words of a channel niners avatar "it's not stupid, it's advanced!" very advanced is what I can say about andriod.

• User profile image
    intelman

I hope when WP7 device are released, they don't look as cheap. It just looks like a cheap phone so far. Pre production devices really do not do it justice.

• User profile image
    magicalclick

Ian2 said:
    magicalclick said:
    *snip*

I think if you are registered on Channel 9 that counts as well ...

You are just toying with me Crying

Unless you are serious? Expressionless  THen, I would really want to know how that work.

Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Ian2

magicalclick said:
    Ian2 said:
    *snip*

You are just toying with me Crying

Unless you are serious? Expressionless  THen, I would really want to know how that work.

Yeh, but we can dream ...

• User profile image
    Ian2

Laurent Bugnion LBugnion Well the door just rang... it was FedEx... and he gave me... a WINDOWS PHONE 7 DEVICE OMGOMGOMG #fb

(Good to see devs of this caliber being looked after by MS.)

• User profile image
    dentaku

Ian2 said:

Laurent Bugnion LBugnion Well the door just rang... it was FedEx... and he gave me... a WINDOWS PHONE 7 DEVICE OMGOMGOMG #fb

(Good to see devs of this caliber being looked after by MS.)

Laurent's stuff looks nice.

• User profile image
    Ian2

dentaku said:
    Ian2 said:
    *snip*

Laurent's stuff looks nice.

Scott Hanselman wrote up his thoughts on his WP7 dev phone:

http://www.hanselman.com/blog/WindowsPhone7FirstImpressions.aspx

• User profile image
    Tomservo

Well, I've filed a request for a device, since I'm working on GPS stuff. Right now, the project spawned a GPS tracker and compass, plus a class library for page transition injection.

Hope my request works out.

And I wish I could remember, which e-mail address I've registered my original account onto. Expressionless

• User profile image
    Tom Servo

Tomservo said:

Well, I've filed a request for a device, since I'm working on GPS stuff. Right now, the project spawned a GPS tracker and compass, plus a class library for page transition injection.

Hope my request works out.

And I wish I could remember, which e-mail address I've registered my original account onto. Expressionless

Here we go...

• User profile image
    Ian2

Tom Servo said:
    Tomservo said:
    *snip*

Here we go...

http://twitpic.com/2d6eyi

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.