Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

MOSS 2007 Developer - Contract Leeds, UK

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    rahsoftware

Hi All,

Its being a while since I posted in here, I am just wondering if their are any MOSS 2007 Developers who are available in September. We are located in Leeds, UK and looking for a very experienced SharePoint developer who has commercial experience in developing and customising SharePoint 2007.

If this is of interest to anyone or interest to any of your peers please let me know, interview available immediatley.

Thanks

• User profile image
    vesuvius

Since when did Channel 9 become a recruitment site?

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

vesuvius said:

It's happened now and again in the past.  I would see this as an offer of a favour, rather than an advert for a job.

I don't have a problem with regulars doing this now and again (although it would be nice if you posted more regularly Rob:) ).

Herbie

• User profile image
    vesuvius

Dr Herbie said:
    vesuvius said:
    *snip*

It's happened now and again in the past.  I would see this as an offer of a favour, rather than an advert for a job.

I don't have a problem with regulars doing this now and again (although it would be nice if you posted more regularly Rob:) ).

Herbie

I agree, favors tend to be given to friends not strangers so if you ain't posting then it smells of marketing than anything else.

• User profile image
    rahsoftware

Ooops, I didn't mean to come across as a recruitment agent, as a member of this community I know most people here are a highly skilled developers who maybe interested in a contract direct with a software company without the need of a middle man.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

"Hi All,

Its being a while since I posted in here, I am just wondering if their are any MOSS 2007 Developers who are available in September. We are located in Leeds, UK and looking for a very experienced SharePoint developer who has commercial experience in developing and customising SharePoint 2007.

If this is of interest to anyone or interest to any of your peers please let me know, interview available immediatley.

Thanks"

I'm an inexperienced computer science student who will be available for part-time faffing around from October. I'm located nowhere near Leeds and have zero experience with SharePoint beyonds playing around with the SPS installer included with Windows Server 2003, though of course I like to think I have considerable development skills in other areas.

I'm not really interested, though if you fancy interviewing me I'm sure we'd both have a good laugh.

I can also be trusted to raid the kitchen area of your office, decorate my cubicle with dozens of useless trinkets, and park in spaces not reserved for me. In return I'd expect an Aeron chair and a triple-monitor computer.

• User profile image
    Minh

vesuvius said:

Since when does offering someone a job a bad thing?

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.