- 99 dollars for the hardware
- HD playback (720p probably) - Ethernet Plug - 802.11n - Optical audio out
- Rent TV shows 99 cents in HD (only Fox and ABC right now)
- Netflix integration
- YouTube integration
- 'AirTunes' is the PlayTo from the iPad to the AppleTV (not the other way arround)
What do you think? Seems like a decent product, with very good content. I don't know if it can top the the US Zune Video Marketplace. But it does seem very good it's working with DOLLARS instead of MICROSOFT POINTS.
Microsoft needs to up there game:
- More content in European Countries (launch worldwide with PH7 please!)
- Say the price on the Xbox Zune Marketplace (not the number of microsoft points)
- Integrate YouTube
- Movie Rentals in the Zune Desktop Client ?
- PROMOTE IT (commercials , billboards, get ZUNE out there)
What did I miss ?