Coffeehouse Thread

8 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

evil google

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    peterwillcn
  • User profile image
    PaoloM

    Seriously?

  • User profile image
    peterwillcn

    I have always liked Google, but Google do this very badly.
    Would like to split Java, also every time What if the Java virtual machine is not compatible, Java also how to do Write once, run anywhere?
    Oracle's right on this issue, being taken advantage of dry matter, Sun has become history.
    Google has the ability to do with Java, or put into the virtual machine, and we all compatible, IBM, HP and Sun's JVM is compatible, head of long horn on your Google different?
    Sun has also been encouraging mobile phone use Java, fear not, as Google did to split Java.
    Oracle is not allow Google to use Java, but to properly use.

  • User profile image
    JoshRoss

    peterwillcn said:

    I have always liked Google, but Google do this very badly.
    Would like to split Java, also every time What if the Java virtual machine is not compatible, Java also how to do Write once, run anywhere?
    Oracle's right on this issue, being taken advantage of dry matter, Sun has become history.
    Google has the ability to do with Java, or put into the virtual machine, and we all compatible, IBM, HP and Sun's JVM is compatible, head of long horn on your Google different?
    Sun has also been encouraging mobile phone use Java, fear not, as Google did to split Java.
    Oracle is not allow Google to use Java, but to properly use.

    Peter, I like a nice stiff drink as much as anyone, but the alcohol doesn't seem to keep your train on its tracks. May I suggest you stick to simpler topics of discussion.

     

    Do you watch televised sports?

     

    Your drinking buddy,

    -Josh

  • User profile image
    ManipUni

    It is funny because they likely Google to a paedophile - the public's biggest moral panic. 

  • User profile image
    magicalclick

    That's is one creepy video. But like he said, if you don't want your privacy being invaded, you should be careful. If you are using Facebook, your info is as likely to be owned by them, similar to Google problem. Anyway, like I said, no one give a s*** until it does something bad and all the media is hyping it. And ofc, if they managed to survive, people will forget again.

     

    Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    rjdohnert

    magicalclick said:

    That's is one creepy video. But like he said, if you don't want your privacy being invaded, you should be careful. If you are using Facebook, your info is as likely to be owned by them, similar to Google problem. Anyway, like I said, no one give a s*** until it does something bad and all the media is hyping it. And ofc, if they managed to survive, people will forget again.

     

    CREEPY

  • User profile image
    blowdart

    ManipUni said:

    It is funny because they likely Google to a paedophile - the public's biggest moral panic. 

    No, it's funny because the people who made the ad have Google Analytics on their web site.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.