Coffeehouse Thread

10 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

MS Marketing Win!

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    blowdart
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

    I don't get why rocket-belts are used as a promotional tool: flight time is limited to 30 seconds, and he only travelled about 15m on the ground and maybe 7-8m in the air.

     

    The only time I've seen them done right was when Michael Jackson 'flew' out of his Bucharest concert, because that had an actual point. I just don't see any here.

  • User profile image
    Bas

    Anything involving a jetpack is automatically awesome. It's the law.

  • User profile image
    jmzl666

    Bas said:

    Anything involving a jetpack is automatically awesome. It's the law.

    ++

  • User profile image
    wkempf

    W3bbo said:

    I don't get why rocket-belts are used as a promotional tool: flight time is limited to 30 seconds, and he only travelled about 15m on the ground and maybe 7-8m in the air.

     

    The only time I've seen them done right was when Michael Jackson 'flew' out of his Bucharest concert, because that had an actual point. I just don't see any here.

    It was a real life reenactment of something from the game. What's not to understand here? The fact that in real life you're limited to 30 seonds and that he only went 15m and maybe 7-8m in the air isn't really relevant, is it?

  • User profile image
    blowdart

    W3bbo said:

    I don't get why rocket-belts are used as a promotional tool: flight time is limited to 30 seconds, and he only travelled about 15m on the ground and maybe 7-8m in the air.

     

    The only time I've seen them done right was when Michael Jackson 'flew' out of his Bucharest concert, because that had an actual point. I just don't see any here.

    Who pooped in your cornflakes today?

  • User profile image
    W3bbo

    wkempf said:
    W3bbo said:
    *snip*

    It was a real life reenactment of something from the game. What's not to understand here? The fact that in real life you're limited to 30 seonds and that he only went 15m and maybe 7-8m in the air isn't really relevant, is it?

    Okay, fine, that's a fine counter-point: I don't have a games console so I've only been able to play Halo 1 and 2, I didn't get the significance of the jetpack.

     

    ...does Trafalgar Square appear in the new game then?

  • User profile image
    magicalclick

    For a moment I thought it is one of those joke vidoe where the tank will explode LOLZ.

    Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    Bas

    W3bbo said:
    wkempf said:
    *snip*

    Okay, fine, that's a fine counter-point: I don't have a games console so I've only been able to play Halo 1 and 2, I didn't get the significance of the jetpack.

     

    ...does Trafalgar Square appear in the new game then?

    No, but legal issues prevented them from hosting a marketing event in the Epsilon Eridani system, so I think they can be excused for doing it on earth.

  • User profile image
    Ray7

    Loved it!

     

    Smiley

     

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.