Coffeehouse Thread

12 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

is page 2 of thread visible for anyone else - Disabled programmers need...

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    davewill

Is page 2 visible to anyone else on the thread

Disabled programmers need help finding a code editor

?

Everytime I try to go to page 2 it keeps showing page 1.  Even entering the URL with /#Page=2 doesn't make a diff.

• User profile image
    rhm

Yeh, I can see page 2 which currently consists of three reply posts by "ironside". (Firefox forever!)

• User profile image
    BitFlipper

One way I found to work around this bug...

• Scroll to the top.
    • Press F5.
    • As soon as the page navigation buttons become enabled - Click on them before they are disabled again!
  • User profile image
    davewill

BitFlipper said:

One way I found to work around this bug...

• Scroll to the top.
    • Press F5.
    • As soon as the page navigation buttons become enabled - Click on them before they are disabled again!

Tried it.  That does something.  Unfortunately in my case is says Page 2 of 2 but still continues to show page 1 content.  Odd.

• User profile image
    magicalclick

davewill said:
    BitFlipper said:
    *snip*

Tried it.  That does something.  Unfortunately in my case is says Page 2 of 2 but still continues to show page 1 content.  Odd.

Just one of the horrifying C9 forum bug. Nothing new. I have that many times before. No need to report problem about C9 forum since they are the worst, and they better be #1.

Leaving WM on 5/2018 if no apps, no dedicated billboards where I drive, no Store name.
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

I can access page 2 fine, it's just three replies from 'ironside' that make no real sense.

• User profile image
    cheong

W3bbo said:

I can access page 2 fine, it's just three replies from 'ironside' that make no real sense.

I can access page 2 fine here with IE8.

Recent Achievement unlocked: Code Avenger Tier 4/6: You see dead program. A lot!
    Last modified
  • User profile image
    TommyCarlier

I have the same problem. My solution: open the thread in an incognito-window (inPrivate navigation in IE, private browsing in Firefox).

• User profile image
    Dr Herbie

Edit your profile and switch OFF the 'Automatically go to last unread comment' option at the bottom.  

When you view a thread, click the timestamp link instead.

I had this problem chronically for a while until I turned this option off.

Herbie

• User profile image
    davewill

TommyCarlier said:

I have the same problem. My solution: open the thread in an incognito-window (inPrivate navigation in IE, private browsing in Firefox).

InPrivate works.  Checking Dr. Herbie's next.

• User profile image
    davewill

Dr Herbie said:

Edit your profile and switch OFF the 'Automatically go to last unread comment' option at the bottom.  

When you view a thread, click the timestamp link instead.

I had this problem chronically for a while until I turned this option off.

Herbie

Dr's works as well.  Thanks for the c9 experience share.

• User profile image
    felix9

My solution is log out c9 and live account, clear cookies, log in again, and I guess InPrivate has a similiar effect.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.