Coffeehouse Thread

14 posts

jizg Survivor-style auto-moderation

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Maurits

Methinks we need a way to vote jizg off the island.
    Just put a "vote this user off" button on all posts.  If enough users click jizg, it starts a timer and sends a human admin an email.  The timer runs for 72 hours.  If the human admin doesn't rescue the user before the timer expires, that user's account is disabled.

• User profile image
    Maurits

To: jizg
    Subject: The tribe has spoken
    It's time for you to go.

• User profile image
    Tyler Brown

Haha, I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh at the idea. Although I don't enjoy the fact that he posts only anoying threads and his difference species of bumbs that he breeds on his on computer, I really don't think that this will fly.

Edit: Although I don't think that this feature would fly here on Channel 9, I would like to see this clown gone. It just enfuriates me to see this moron trolling the forums only to post bumps in difference colours and sizes. Submit him to digital execution!

• User profile image
    rhm

I'm affraid the moderators of this board have very low quality standards. I expect they would describe it as being inclusive and wide-ranging but outside of wishy-washy liberal-arts territory that means low quality. I've only seen a handful of threads removed or locked and they had to be really blatantly off-topic *and* infalammtory to have that happen (you'll note that just plain off-topic is fine, and long as it doesn't attract too many posts).

• User profile image
    rhm

Oh, and don't bother following up bumps. That just means you're keeping a useless thread alive even longer. Restruct jzig abuse to this thread if you care about the quality of this board.

• User profile image
    pikatung

His bumping better go. I'm sick of getting feeds on SharpReader that are over a year old cause of him.

• User profile image
    ZippyV

Gone with Jigz. And while we are at it ban Donkslayer too.

• User profile image
    Donkslayer

ZippyV wrote:
    Gone with Jigz. And while we are at it ban Donkslayer too.

F*** you. I dont bump nearly as much as he does.

• User profile image
    ZippyV

That still doesn't justify your history of bumping old topics. Come on, try again.

• User profile image
    MasterPi

ZippyV wrote:
    That still doesn't justify your history of bumping old topics. Come on, try again.

Nor does it justify you swearing either. Sad

mVPstar

• User profile image
    Manip

body must not be empty... [Duncanma]

• User profile image
    Manip

Swearing fucking sucks. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Maurits

grr... die jizg die...

• User profile image
    Michael Griffiths

Maurits wrote:
    Methinks we need a way to vote jizg off the island.
    Just put a "vote this user off" button on all posts.  If enough users click jizg, it starts a timer and sends a human admin an email.  The timer runs for 72 hours.  If the human admin doesn't rescue the user before the timer expires, that user's account is disabled.

No way in hell.

Especially not for a Microsoft-sponsored community site.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.