Coffeehouse Thread

21 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Looking for a Microsoft lover ;)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    footballism

Farshad wrote:

What you mean by shanghainese?

shanghainese is the word I create,it's ya know a kinda of Chinglish(Chinese English),which means its a English-like word which only can be understood by Chinese.
    well I forget to explain the real meaning of that word:
    shanghainese means the people who originally comes from Shanghai.Shanghai is the largest city in China,it's the commercial and economic center of China.and most shanghainese are pretty arrogant bcos they think it's only them who brings Chinese economy up to speed...

• User profile image
    Farshad

footballism wrote:

shanghainese is the word I create,it's ya know a kinda of Chinglish(Chinese English),which means its a English-like word which only can be understood by Chinese.
    well I forget to explain the real meaning of that word:
    shanghainese means the people who originally comes from Shanghai.Shanghai is the largest city in China,it's the commercial and economic center of China.and most shanghainese are pretty arrogant bcos they think it's only them who brings Chinese economy up to speed...

nice word Smiley

• User profile image
    Farshad

Edited,

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.