Coffeehouse Thread

11 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

How to get to heaven when you die.

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    MisterDonut

Basically, don't buy Apple software.. Satan himself likes it, as do his minions.. Smiley

www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/Apple.html

(Come on, guys, it's Thursday)

• User profile image
    Manip

This is REALLY walking the line at being technology related (and thus not being deleted).

• User profile image
    MisterDonut

It was meant to poke fun of this topic that recurs here regularly..

Obviously, I"m not serious.

• User profile image
    rhm

It's as off-topic as half the stuff posted here. Threads only seem to get deleted for causing flame wars rather than for being off-topic.

• User profile image
    KosherCoder

LOL
    Great hook. I was all set to get all ticked off over yet another religious post.

• User profile image
    scobleizer

I try to delete the religious ones, but they spring up faster than I can delete them, so we've sorta just given up.

• User profile image
    AndyC

The answer, surely, is to make sure you call RepentAllSins() in your finalizer.

• User profile image
    billh

scobleizer wrote:
    I try to delete the religious ones, but they spring up faster than I can delete them, so we've sorta just given up.

Now Hiring: Forum Admins!

• User profile image
    MasterPi

billh wrote:
    scobleizer wrote: I try to delete the religious ones, but they spring up faster than I can delete them, so we've sorta just given up.

Now Hiring: Forum Admins!

/me wonders where the signup sheet is Tongue Out

mVPstar

• User profile image
    lars

scobleizer wrote:
    but they spring up faster than I can delete them, so we've sorta just given up.

No!! Don't let the madness reclaim the coffeehouse! Please!

• User profile image
    W3bbo

lars wrote:
    scobleizer wrote:but they spring up faster than I can delete them, so we've sorta just given up.

No!! Don't let the madness reclaim the coffeehouse! Please!

How about just a message body filter that searches for common televangelist catchphrases and blocks accordingly?

Or just displaying a warning message: "You are about to post a thread that will probably get you flamed to death, are you sure you want to continue?"

Or the much simpler:

"You are an assh╬┐le if you think people will take this seriously, but good luck anyway"

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.