Coffeehouse Thread

3 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Outlook '03 Troubles

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Loadsgood

Is it just me or does this program hate me? I can't send any email messages to anywhere (besides my own email address). When I send a message it comes up with that "sending message 1 of 1" thing down the bottom. But when that goes away, I get an System Administrator "Undeliverable: [Message I sent's subject here]" email in my inbox. Although I can recieve email... I queried my ISP and it isn't a problem on their end. So is there anything that I can do to fix it?

Outlook is Craplook Crying
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    manickernel

Everything related to send/recieve is on the 'Servers' tab under Tools>Accounts 'Change account'. You might want to check 'Use same setting as recieving' on the sending properties, although it should be prompting you for a password otherwise. What reason is being given for the NDR?

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

Fixed. I checked out the More Settings button in the account. As a setting it didn't have the checkbox ticked for "My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" buit now that it is, I can freely send emails once again.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction manickernel Smiley
    Loadsgood.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.