Coffeehouse Thread

7 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Hosting Redux (x2)

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    W3bbo

'Lo

I'm after someone looking for dedicated Windows 2003 hosting... I've found a sweet deal but I can't afford it all by myself. If anyone's interested in splitting 50/50 with me (It's $69 per month normally, $34 if we split 50/50) , just add me to your Messenger contact list.

The company does have a 30-day MBG, so if you do want to continue and have any issues with it, I have no quarlms with cancelling the contract.

It's got a terabyte/month bandwidth and dedicated WS2003, 80GB HDD, and 512MB RAM. So that should be able to run practically anything you throw at it.

Anyone interested? I'm only in this for the bandwidth (but I'll only need 300GB/Month), this really is a steal if you're interested.

• User profile image
    geekling

What happened to the deal between you and Beer?

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Beer found a package that better suited him elsewhere, but was too expensive for me. (However.. if someone wants to split that one up 33:33:33 then that's still an option).

• User profile image
    Manip

W3bbo wrote:
    Beer found a package that better suited him elsewhere, but was too expensive for me. (However.. if someone wants to split that one up 33:33:33 then that's still an option).

Beer went *NIX and got a better price didn't he? Tongue Out

• User profile image
    W3bbo

So anyway... is anyone interested?

• User profile image
    tobias

Why do you need Win2k3 hosting? Linux is way cheaper...
    Or are you using ASP a lot?

If you are looking for just a server (Linux), I could hook you up...

But I might be interested!

Update: Does the server for $69 includes Exchange?

• User profile image
    W3bbo

tobias wrote:
    Why do you need Win2k3 hosting? Linux is way cheaper...
    Or are you using ASP a lot?

ASP.NET, and yes Smiley (Plus... I don't know jack about Linux, which is surprising considering I look like a freeloader hippie Wink )

tobias wrote:
    If you are looking for just a server (Linux), I could hook you up...

But I might be interested!

I'm all ears Smiley

tobias wrote:
    Update: Does the server for $69 includes Exchange?

It's a dedicated sever... so we can install whatever we want on it. But when you get it, all it has is an emtpy WS2003 (Standard Edition) installation. No "extraware" such as Exchange or SQL Server is up. But I will install SQL Server 2005 Express though.

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.