Coffeehouse Thread

10 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

For the game developers amongst us

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Is it just me, or do those "superheros" look more like supervillians?

• User profile image
    rhm

It's just you.

• User profile image
    Manip

wow look, yet another Microsoft even in America just another thing I can't go to then.

• User profile image
    Jaz

manip, i know i know, i look at these things and wonder if that old map of how america sees the world is true (you know commies here, here be dragons, yurop, no you don't have to post it)

• User profile image
    Deactivated User

Comment removed at user's request.

• User profile image
    Maurits

Why not have LiveMeeting conferences...

• User profile image
    Blkbam

It's just the same for us in the US.  I live on the east coast and all of the good conferences are on the west.  Occaisonally they appear in Florida (I live in Pennsylvania) and rarely in New York which is closer but for some reason the east coast gets no love when it comes to conferences.  I don't think there's ever been a major developers confernece in Philly.  (Hint Hint)

• User profile image
    Tensor

Shmuelpro wrote:
    ok i understand it is pretty depressing not being able to have such conferences in your area but doesnt Microsoft in your region do something for you?
    usergroups devdays type of things?

They do quite a lot - if you happen to live in the south east of England. Sad

• User profile image
    W3bbo

Tensor wrote:
    They do quite a lot - if you happen to live in the south east of England.

Even worse... I used to live in Reading, only a few minutes away from the campus :/

(but that was before I discovered computahdoohickies... though)

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.