Coffeehouse Thread

6 posts

Gates Interview? When?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • ChrisChance

I notice lots of interviews and even at a conference bill mentioned hes like waiting for a interview from his "employee running around with a camera" but has yet to get one instead hes been doing these video's that rarely get watched.... How about a nice informal interview with him... that would be sick covering the xbox and longhorn and other stuff thats up in the air! That would rock.

• littleguru

We'll see when this is going to happen. I'm still thinking that we never will get a real c9 video of billg.

• W3bbo

littleguru wrote:

We'll see when this is going to happen. I'm still thinking that we never will get a real c9 video of billg.

They said the XBox 2 wouldn't have a hard-drive either

• scobleizer

We're working on it. Of course it'd be Channel 9 style.

• fdezjose

Don't forget to interview Steve Ballmer!

>Hello Steve! Do you want to say something to our channel 9 members?

>Sure Robert: Developers, developers, developers, developers...

• ChrisChance

Might also wanna throw in a question about microsofts stand on google. i mean first google desktop... and a million other little apps... gmail > hotmail... there desktop search app.... now webaccelerator for IE.... there were talks of a browser and from what i've heard there have some major R&D people moving to google.

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.