rjdohnert

Nice wallpapers

• User profile image
    Steve411

They work nicely with the XP Themes.

• User profile image
    DoomBringer

They look nice...
    My only complaint is that no one makes desktops for 1680x1050 resolution, which is the widescreen LCD I have on my laptop.  C'est la vie.  (That is what I get for buying a nice screen on this thing)

• User profile image
    Steve411

DoomBringer wrote:

They look nice...
    My only complaint is that no one makes desktops for 1680x1050 resolution, which is the widescreen LCD I have on my laptop.  C'est la vie.  (That is what I get for buying a nice screen on this thing)

which one do you like? i will make it in that resolution

• User profile image
    footballism

nice cool stuff,pls show us much more ur genius workpieces.

• User profile image
    Steve411

DoomBringer wrote:

They look nice...

Had time to do the silver one.
    http://steve.xblogfiles.com/C9Backgrounds/Stretch/Win_Silver_Full_Stretch.png
    I'll get the others later tonight, have to compile some stuff for loadsgood. Smiley

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

So why can't I see these pictures? Did you remove them steve? Can you link to them instead? I like your Win_Silver_Full_Stretch.png

Compiling stuff for me? I don't know what you are talking about. *cough* tries to unleak *cough*
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    Steve411

Loadsgood wrote:
    So why can't I see these pictures? Did you remove them steve? Can you link to them instead? I like your Win_Silver_Full_Stretch.png

Compiling stuff for me? I don't know what you are talking about. *cough* tries to unleak *cough*
    Loadsgood.

no i did not remove them. click on one of of the thumbnails for full view. or go here http://steve.xblogfiles.com/C9Backgrounds/
    and you darn well know what i am compiling.. Tongue Out

• User profile image
    Loadsgood

That's the thing, I don't see these so called "Thumbnails". I'll just go to the url you supplied. Yes, I know what your compiling, I'll quote myself:

Loadsgood wrote:
    *cough* tries to unleak *cough*

Although there really is nothing leaked.

*Covers tracks...
    Loadsgood.

• User profile image
    rjdohnert

Another good Idea is to take out the "Think Windows" and put in the text "Start Something"

• User profile image
    Steve411

This has nothing to do with Start Something PC though

• User profile image
    gangstah

The silver wide screen is very slick, any chance of getting a black one?  I'd do it myself but it's mostly because I suck that I won't.

• User profile image
    Steve411

gangstah wrote:
    The silver wide screen is very slick, any chance of getting a black one?  I'd do it myself but it's mostly because I suck that I won't.

Thank you, and you are so lucky. I am going to the dentist right now but had time to do this one Smiley
    http://steve.xblogfiles.com/C9Backgrounds/Stretch/Win_Dark_Full_Stretch.png
    get the rest later when im back

• User profile image
    gangstah

Man, thanks very much.  Slick as all get out!

• User profile image
    Steve411

no problem. I'd keep that monitor if i was you as well. Tongue Out

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.