Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Microsoft PSS person from Las Colinas, TX?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    isabella

Anybody from Microsoft that I can talk to who works for PSS in Las Colinas, TX?  What is like working in that group?  Do you like it, I am just interested.  I want to find out the 'insider' story to working at MS.

Thanks,

Isabel.

• User profile image
    jmiller76

If you want to get to know the group you can look at Dallas.NET User Group.  I have only been to this group once, I normally go to the North Dallas Group. 

• User profile image
    isabella

oh no, I am an idiot. I just found what I needed. THANK YOU CHANNEL 9 TEAM, YOU ARE WONDERFUL! Lots of useful information here, you might have to search a bit for it but it is here. I recommend to anyone needing information just to spend a small investment of time in all the chat forums. I found the information I needed while was not placed in the category I expected, it still existed on the site.  Please  consider me a dedicated member of this site from now on.  

- Isabel

• User profile image
    Charles

Welcome Isabel!

C

• User profile image
    arun_coorg

All The Best Isabel !

You are Welcome to be the happening member !

Comments closed

Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to continue the conversation, please create a new thread in our Forums, or Contact Us and let us know.