Coffeehouse Thread

5 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

Microsoft PSS person from Las Colinas, TX?

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    isabella

Anybody from Microsoft that I can talk to who works for PSS in Las Colinas, TX?  What is like working in that group?  Do you like it, I am just interested.  I want to find out the 'insider' story to working at MS.

Thanks,

Isabel.

• User profile image
    jmiller76

If you want to get to know the group you can look at Dallas.NET User Group.  I have only been to this group once, I normally go to the North Dallas Group. 

• User profile image
    isabella

oh no, I am an idiot. I just found what I needed. THANK YOU CHANNEL 9 TEAM, YOU ARE WONDERFUL! Lots of useful information here, you might have to search a bit for it but it is here. I recommend to anyone needing information just to spend a small investment of time in all the chat forums. I found the information I needed while was not placed in the category I expected, it still existed on the site.  Please  consider me a dedicated member of this site from now on.  

- Isabel

• User profile image
    Charles

Welcome Isabel!

C

• User profile image
    arun_coorg

All The Best Isabel !

You are Welcome to be the happening member !

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.