Coffeehouse Thread

24 posts

Forum Read Only

This forum has been made read only by the site admins. No new threads or comments can be added.

PS3 - Grill

Back to Forum: Coffeehouse
  • User profile image
    Zeo

    I saw this and laughed

    http://ps3grill.ytmnd.com/

  • User profile image
    Minh

    It's perfect! XBox is "inhale", PS3 looks like "exhale". I'm going to spoon both of them underneath my TV. Smiley

  • User profile image
    Steve411

    Chicken, anyone? Tongue Out

  • User profile image
    reinux

    Minh wrote:
    It's perfect! XBox is "inhale", PS3 looks like "exhale". I'm going to spoon both of them underneath my TV.


    Burp.

  • User profile image
    TomasDeml

    Beer28 wrote:
    is that what it's going to look like?

    I mean minus the george forman grill photoshop


    Yep.

    Pic. 1
    Pic. 2

  • User profile image
    W3bbo

    TomasDeml wrote:

    Yep.

    Pic. 1
    Pic. 2


    Is it just me, or does the PS3 look very similar to the BOSE Lifestyle 48?

  • User profile image
    rhm

    Once again, it's just you! Smiley

  • User profile image
    AndyC

    heh, still given that the original PS resembled a waffle iron I can only assume this is part of a Sony plot to appeal to the inner chef in all of us...

  • User profile image
    W3bbo

    AndyC wrote:
    heh, still given that the original PS resembled a waffle iron I can only assume this is part of a Sony plot to appeal to the inner chef in all of us...


    What did the PS2 resemble then?

  • User profile image
    AndyC

    W3bbo wrote:


    What did the PS2 resemble then?


    Unfortunately my limited knowledge of catering appliances lets me down on that one...

  • User profile image
    W3bbo
  • User profile image
    harumscarum

    Damn, if I only had that in when I was in college I would have never had to get off the couch.

  • User profile image
    MurphyB2005

    harumscarum wrote:
    Damn, if I only had that in when I was in college I would have never had to get off the couch.


    I hear ya!!

  • User profile image
    Sampy

    Minh wrote:
    It's perfect! XBox is "inhale", PS3 looks like "exhale". I'm going to spoon both of them underneath my TV.


    All my friends thought this was hilarious and now plan to do the same. Smiley

    Who says we can't be friends.

  • User profile image
    rhm

    As far as I can see the XBox360 case is only curved towards the front - the majority of the side panel is as flat and square as any other box.

    And even if the sides were proper concave arcs, the front-panels would be offset 90 degrees.

    More I look at pictures of the PS3 the more I think it looks like an ugly POS. I know there's some "iPod is cool right now, lets make it off-white" meme going around but really, the PS2 looks way better by comparison.

  • User profile image
    Bogusrabin

    rhm wrote:
    As far as I can see the XBox360 case is only curved towards the front - the majority of the side panel is as flat and square as any other box.


    It's "Xbox 360" (according to http://www.xbox.com/).
    Annoys the hell out of me when even fanboys can't spell the names correctly!

  • User profile image
    rhm

    err yeh, funny. whats a space between friends eh?

  • User profile image
    Sampy

    For the record, there's a space in ASP .Net but most people forget it. I remember the marketing email I got during my second internship telling us that you alwasy put the space before .Net:

    VB .Net (now just VB)
    VS .Net (now just VS)
    ASP .Net (still ASP .Net)

Conversation locked

This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.